• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre-match: Liverpool v Dortmund/Sevilla/Sporting

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Whilst this is good practise for playing against a Fat Sam team i dont think its worth the risk, hope we dont play these in a friendly for a long while and hope we make sure they know its because their players have no idea of the word friendly. Even in one of their league games theyd have a few sent off by now. As i type this another player of theirs goes through one of ours, its practically all they can do

20ATHLONE

Da faq is wrong with people that they play like that vs. a kid in a friendly? Fing nut

Red over the water

I liked it as I appreciated seeing the clip of what happened... obviously I didn’t like it because the fella went through Larouci.

That was disgusting. Nowhere near the ball. Just a frustrated swing, smashing into the side of his knee. I hope Larouci is OK. And I also hope Klopp gets stuck in during the press conference afterwards, and that we swerve Sevilla in future. No marks.

hoosierred

Ad-free Member
Can Fenway yank their appearance fee for being nasty dirty cheating bastards?

Feel for Larouci, promising kid with an outside chance of getting first team minutes for Liverpool at 18.... and taken out by that shit!

Notasuperfan

Wow, it seems that Migs has actually regressed! What the hell was migs doing trying to do by tackling the ball with his legs off pozo pozo in the 6 yard box?