• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre match : Liverpool v Fulham (EPL 11/11/18 12pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

SUPER Champions of Europe VI
Ad-free Member
That was a straight red card that tackle. The refereeing overall has been shocking so far in all the EPL matches, not just ours alone.

Livvy

Alles wird gut
This ongoing moaning is going on my nerves tbh, at some point we have to exept our current form and style. it seems that there is no magic quick switch back to our fluide play from last season, so they have to work on it while we are fighting for every point.

Alright Now

This ongoing moaning is going on my nerves tbh, at some point we have to exept our current form and style. it seems that there is no magic quick switch back to our fluide play from last season, so they have to work on it while we are fighting for every point.
I’m with you. The table never lies. That’s all I know.:well done:

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Ad-free Member
so weird to be watching this game and at the same time hoping that man united win today

C

Caradoc

Their goalkeeper has kept them in this ...... swap him for Migs?

On a serious note Robbo has been a bit off in recent matches (by his high standards) but today he’s back to his very best!

How was that not a yellow on Salah? :think:

Ouch that won’t help Seri with his chilblains!

20ATHLONE

Good to see Hendo back. He can certainly be a frustrating player but also a great one, good option for us to have

Status
Not open for further replies.