Pre-Match: Liverpool v. Fulham (Sat, 9/11 at 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbinho

Very good first half, Fulham looked shagged, should be able to push on here.

kwala

TIA Regular
Suarez is a Fucking Genius!

He is now the Joint top scorer in the league having been banned for the first 4 games !!! Mental. The guy is on a different Level to the rest of the league!

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
Get in El Pistolero!

Madrid can have him for £50m + someone really good!

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
It's not even competitive - we've had 72% possession in the first half, second half probably the same.

kwala

TIA Regular
Christ Cissokho showing some pace? Run like that when you are heading in the other direction lad!!

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
SoueysTash said:
It's not even competitive - we've had 72% possession in the first half, second half probably the same.
SoueysTash said:
Don't much care. Other teams nail cannon fodder with ease. We need to do the same.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
SoueysTash said:
Cissokho is very very average. Not sure it's an upgrade on Enrique tbh
The motivation and calibre of the opposition being what they are today, we could have Degen out there and we would still win this easily

Not been as bad as last week but would think Everton would be a lot harder so would play Jose when he's ready

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
EdWood said:
Don't much care. Other teams nail cannon fodder with ease. We need to do the same.
I don't much care but...well, those with the propensity to get carried away will do - and it's annoying

kwala

TIA Regular
EdWood said:
Get in El Pistolero!

Madrid can have him for £50m + someone really good!
£50m + Ronaldo and Bale and we'll think about it until they throw in Alonso and Di Maria!

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
Ataturk said:
Henderson in beast mode today.
Yeh he's really on the front foot, not scared to shoot either. Good news, he needs to get goals in his game, doesn't offer enough of them. If he adds that, then we'll have the £20m midfielder we paid for.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Ataturk said:
Henderson in beast mode today.
I think he may have found that hair gel he's been missing.... the ones he let Carroll used a couple of seasons ago and the big man had a great game.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
RichLFC said:
The motivation and calibre of the opposition being what they are today, we could have Degen out there and we would still win this easily

Not been as bad as last week but would think Everton would be a lot harder so would play Jose when he's ready
Exactly - very very average.

kwala

TIA Regular
Enrique coming on. Great news!!

Hoping Coutinho, and Sturridge get a goal each before the end of this massacre!! Oh and Suarez bags a third!

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
brush85 said:
Sitting in the back yard? It's freezing mate, more like sit and watch th rugby with a nice bowl of soup.
You're nesh, as my Dad would say!

(Yeah, I don't know either. I've looked it up in dictionaries, but I can never find it.)

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Strikers are being a bit too greedy for my liking...Would much rather they play the ball around a bit more to open up opportunities for the midfield...let them push up the pitch a bit more.

kwala

TIA Regular
SoueysTash said:
All of our players have looked good today...mainly thanks to the opposing team.
I think it has a lot to do with the formation and Players that we have available! This is a massacre!! There should be a war crimes enquiry after this!!

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
SoueysTash said:
Yeh he's really on the front foot, not scared to shoot either. Good news, he needs to get goals in his game, doesn't offer enough of them. If he adds that, then we'll have the £20m midfielder we paid for.
Tbf, that's not what he was bought for I suspect. Agree that he'd be a bigger player with some goals in his locker. Personally I'd like to see him become a really good destroyer/box-to box man. We really do need a better realistic option to Lucas.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
Good sub this Allen for Stevie

Another one I'd like to see is Alberto on for Coutinho

kwala

TIA Regular
Great move giving Gerrard a rest. Allen needs minutes too.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Nice...fresh blood on the pitch with a chance for a run. thank you, BR

Status
Not open for further replies.