Pre-Match: Liverpool v. Fulham (Sat, 9/11 at 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
SoueysTash said:
All of our players have looked good today...mainly thanks to the opposing team.
Gerrard's been the pick of the attacking bunch though. His passing has been a cut above the likes of Suarez and Coutinho. He's pressed extremely well as well, and his set pieces have been spot on.

Superb 65 minutes, now off for Allen. Textbook use of a 33 year old Gerrard for me.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
EdWood said:
Tbf, that's not what he was bought for I suspect. Agree that he'd be a bigger player with some goals in his locker. Personally I'd like to see him become a really good destroyer/box-to box man. We really need a better realistic option to Lucas.
Good box to box get goals, average ones don't...he has shooting boots as seen in his numerous free kciks for LFC and the U21 england side. Be it box to box or on the wing, he needs goals.

Upstate_Chad

TIA Youth Team
Love seeing Agger with the armband in a PL match.

Smart move bringing Gerrard off. I expect this is the type of squad we will see for many matches moving forward. Cou is the next off for either Sterling or Alberto.

Archer

TIA First Team
Training is more exerting than this. They have truly given up, GK aside.

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
Coutinho's clearly under instructions to have a go whenever possible. No surprise considering BR's pre-match comments.

My money's on him getting one in the last two minutes.

kaeolian

TIA Youth Team
Really impressed with Johnson's attacking play today its settled down a bit now and hes been given far too much space but still very good play.

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
Hrm... Sturridge's walk off the pitch not really reflecting his post match interview words from earlier in the season when he was spouting all that positivity about it being more important how the team does... Not good to see.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
leopoldfrank said:
Hrm... Sturridge's walk off the pitch not really reflecting his post match interview words from earlier in the season when he was spouting all that positivity about it being more important how the team does... Not good to see.
He walked off slowly, clapping, what's the problem?

Told one of the fulham players to fuck off, that's about it. Not a concern.

garth

in the no
leopoldfrank said:
It did look like he was reacting to something a Fulham player said to him.

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
Great to see Enrique back....finally getting some joy down that wing. Shame we didn't have Jose and Glen last week. Never mind we will give the Arse a good kicking when they come to us later in the season.

kwala

TIA Regular
Allen has looked fit and sharp since coming on. Great pressing and crisp passing!

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
It's a pity we haven't added to the score. No one can argue we haven't deserved to have already done so.

Jugger

theres always tommorrow said:
Great to see Enrique back....finally getting some joy down that wing. Shame we didn't have Jose and Glen last week. Never mind we will give the Arse a good kicking when they come to us later in the season.
This.

I'll be stunned if Cissokho stays after this season. I'd rather play Jack Robinson. Seems to be making the most of his spell in the Championship.

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
Safe to say that was a good days work from the lads!! 2nd in the league! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.