Pre-Match: Liverpool v. Fulham (Sat, 9/11 at 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

garth

in the no
I often forget just how good Johnson is - he's a right player!

ptt

2020, head of the table.
I'll only be happy once we've scored 12 ;)

kwala

TIA Regular
AnfieldCat said:
I can't be bothered with streams anymore really, I spend the whole game trying to find better ones, they freeze all the time, sometimes I lose them at half-time. So now I am keeping it retro, match on the radio, MOTD later, just like the good old days! ;)
This is working pretty well!!

http://nutjob.eu/njtvx27.html

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
I was just about to say Luis just needs to play simple football sometimes.... Think I will shut the f*** up!!

Mada

TIA 2nd Team
Beautiful ball by Gerrard to start that out.. Great finish by Suarez! Looking good!

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
Great ball from Jordan, terrific finish by Suarez. Tbh, that was probably the first decent chance we've made (in open play). Clinical.

On a side note: Looks like I've picked the right man as captain for the third week in a row in fantasy football. 1 goal, 1 assist, 39 minutes played.

steveee

TIA Reserve Team
this is total domination .... I think the only player out there for us that could maybe do a little better is cissokho

hendo has had a lot of great balls today already...

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
AnfieldCat said:
I can't be bothered with streams anymore really, I spend the whole game trying to find better ones, they freeze all the time, sometimes I lose them at half-time. So now I am keeping it retro, match on the radio, MOTD later, just like the good old days! ;)
It's funny but if I lived in the UK, I'd probably do the same, sitting in the back yard with a can or three.

boston red

Show me the Mane.
Feel sorry for Jol he has limited players and he probable to get the sack !!

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
legalalien said:
It's funny but if I lived in the UK, I'd probably do the same, sitting in the back yard with a can or three.
I could pretend that's what I'm doing but really I am eating Jaffa cakes! :lol:

SirBillShankly

We live in a fallen world.
This is so comfortable, i reckon we could afford to replace Lucas and the captain at halftime with Eddie and Dane and still win this 5-0.

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
Red_Power_Ranger said:
P45 is being filled in...
I hope we don't hear "You're getting sacked in the morning". I've always liked Martin Jol and I hope the crowd treat him with respect.
Alex said:
Is that austin powers in the stands?
Yes, he is. First time since 1975, according to the commentator.

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
Right, let's get Sterling on for Johnson and Moses on Cissokho and stick Alberto on for Lucas and have a fun second half.

Archer

TIA First Team
legalalien said:
I hope we don't hear "You're getting sacked in the morning". I've always liked Martin Jol and I hope the crowd treat him with respect.

Yes, he is. First time since 1975, according to the commentator.
Agreed.

Chant should be reserved for Moyes.

lovepool

Hope to see Alberto at some stage

Hope all the doom merchants who were out in force after after Arsenal game are enjoying this football.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Rampant! Henderson was superb in the whole of first half and Gerrard looking very comfortable playing the way we are right now. I hope we don't take our foot off the gas and keep pressing till end of the game. Suarez runs were something else, and to score from 2 set pieces are new to us. Looking good so far. Let's go out and do two more goals, we need bigger goal difference.

Oh and Skrtel, that goal is trademark Skrtel. He wants it more than the defender. Great header that.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Still think we can be doing better. Hoping we don't slow down in the second half.

Johnson is absolutely killing them down the right, he's been the key player in that half imo.

Good to see Gerrard in advanced positions, his quality showing through again. A cut above. Skrtel has been pretty flawless so far too.

104TOSH

mystic, clown and philosopher
Pleasing first 45 minutes. Hope we can score a few more in the 2nd half.

brush85

legalalien said:
Sitting in the back yard? It's freezing mate, more like sit and watch th rugby with a nice bowl of soup.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
We were complete log against arsenal but this was always going to be a different sort of evening

In any case Martin jol is as doomed as a virgin on a date with Russell Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.