• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

PRE-MATCH: Liverpool v Newcastle (Sunday 4.11.12; 4 pm GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwala

TIA Regular
1st attack of the 2nd half Enrique in a great position to play trhe ball in. NO FUCKER in the box. He fucked up, but.............. GET IN THE FUCKING BOX.

King Aldo

TIA Squad Member
I absolutely don't agree that we were great for 40 and then Newcastle mugged us. Actually we were great for 15mins then average for 15 and then shite for about 18 mins ... we lost our way, played very poorly, gave the ball away very cheaply, looked like we didn't give a rats ass and then got mugged.

The last 15 mins were about as bad as I've seen us play. Shelvey needs to come on for Suso, Stevie out to right wing and push on.

kwala

TIA Regular
Chill Kwala, chill
I am pretty chilled!!

Just pisses me of the sheer lack of effort to support the attack. Especially 30 seconds after a team talk the surely must have said we need to get runners into the box from midfield.

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
Honestly, I like him more then Kelly. This was poor defending to begin with from Enrique.

Just thought he was run ragged at Goodison last week and he is struggling for pace against nippy wingers but you are probably right about Enrique on this occasion.

SirBillShankly

Joe and Holly's Dad
I am pretty chilled!!

Just pisses me of the sheer lack of effort to support the attack. Especially 30 seconds after a team talk the surely must have said we need to get runners into the box from midfield.
I know mate, totally does my head in to. The memories of our midfielders getting into the box and actually scoring are getting more and more distant. January can't come quick enough.

haakeye

Banned Users
honestly we are an emaredding joke of a team lose this religation is a serious issue

craigbellamy

Swinging away, hoping to land one on a motd idiot
I love the way that player rubbed his shoulder then looked at it as if blood might be there.................fucks sake

kwala

TIA Regular
Chill koala chill!!
I am trying. I am not quite a horizontal as our players though. They are chilled to the bone!!

Oh, its KWALA,, spelt phonetically, a nickname given to me by a friend from Perth. In his Aussie accent he said I was like a Koala because i was so chilled!!

lol

Colin

TIA First Team
It's mentally tiring isn't it?

Looking forward to every match all week in the wild hope for us to climb up the table only for the same thing to happen over and over.

COME ON LADS

gb1986

When is Krul gonna get booked for time wasting? He's been doing it since the start of the bloody match!

craigbellamy

Swinging away, hoping to land one on a motd idiot
close..............should allow the toon to score though, it's been awhile................

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
The worry is that we are becomIng so easy to defend against. Close out the wingers and it's job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.