PRE Match: Liverpool v Reading (PL: Sat, 20.10.12; 3pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC7NH

Suso showing some great strength holding off challenges today.

No Men in the Box Redux

Keyboard Warrior
Hmm...that's two dives from Luis already in this game. Clearly no one spoke to him about cutting that out...

And yeah there was 0 contact on that second one. So. Someone tell sozio.

TFC

TIA Squad Member
Any videos on the sterling goal?

Please keep the updates coming often, I can't watch the match :-(

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
ah fuck... suarez still doing the theatrics... after that eventful international break people had forgotted about it... I thought it a fresh chance for him to knock it on the head... but there he goes with the scream of agony... jesus christ... don't need anymore attention over it

aFUTUREunderNESV

TIA Youth Team
am i simply just gettin unlucky today? haws any one else found an online stream cos i am really really really struggling? ive spent an hour trying to find one and missed the f*****g 1st half becuase of it¬¬¬

please help

TTorroro

TIA Youth Team
Hmmm reloaded and it froze straight away even though i have 86 as the connection speed, i will try switch at HT current link will do till then, i wouldnt mind i can quite clearly see the sopcast link is ace shame its not working
Take the interval to switch back and try again. Good luck. Mine is buffering very smoothly at 90-100% gat quality s u noted

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
[quote name='Borini's Knife' timestamp='1350744391' post='15376']
First year ref, former lino. Didnt catch his name though.
[/quote]

So mr ferguson hasn't had a chance to use the mind games on him yet.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Our players need to be much, MUCH more assertive with the referees. During the game, not at HT

Been decent but if Suarez has been injured the second goal may not arrive and think we need it to see this lot off

Sterling been a great outlet on the left all game but not enough players attacking the box

Prolix

Long Time Nemesis™
Completely overslept the first half. Can anyone give me a brief recap of the starting line up, key events, and your impressions so far? Thanks!

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts...
Admin
http://www.soccertv.pro/stream4.php

Absolute sh*t quality, but at least, it's steady.

So far, so good for the moment. With the amount of possession and chances we have had, we should be out of sight already, but there are many positives:

- Sterling's first goal in a competitive match :cheers:

- Suso being outstanding

- Gerrard spraying balls around the park like during his best times

- We look defensively sound and solid. Reading hadn't one shot at goal if I'm not mistaken.

What we need to better is, again, the shooting accuracy. That shot from Sahin after a fantastic backpass from Sterling should have been on target. Same for some of Suarez' shots.

All in all, a very satisfying first half performance. Hopefully the players can build on this and win this match! :-)

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
people are actually worried Suarez is injured? did he land funny from his dive?

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
We lost our control of the game after we scored strangely enough. This is another poor team that we should be beating easily with or without a proper striker. I hope our passing game is restablished in the second half because thats the way we should be playing - by not giving them the ball.

RMP

TIA First Team
Overslept and missed the first 30mins.

Maybe if I do this more often we'll be better off for it :-)

Prolix

Long Time Nemesis™
Formation/line up?

Saw a replay of the Sterling goal on my Sopcast stream, and it was glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.