• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

PRE Match: Liverpool v Reading (PL: Sat, 20.10.12; 3pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
Looking good so far !! Yet not so comfortable watching the game,Obviously We need 1 or 2 more to have more relaxed 2nd half..

This one the best streams ive had!! http://www.live-spor...ree.com/ch2.php
Yeah every time they come near our pen I get the jitters. Theoretically there should be more space to exploit at the back because they have to come forward now; I just wish Suarez would use his wonderful skill to bamboozle them instead of all that nonsense. I also wish Assaidi was on the pitch.

TTorroro

TIA Youth Team
We lost our control of the game after we scored strangely enough. This is another poor team that we should be beating easily with or without a proper striker. I hope our passing game is restablished in the second half because thats the way we should be playing - by not giving them the ball.
Somewhat agreed. Guess it has to do with reading needing to stop sitting back and have more of ball. I'm a purist and like to see our level of play sustained and bettered , like you . Especially, our level of play in and around edge of box

Gears

TIA Regular
That goal from sterling reminded me of Micheal Owen. Kept a cool head and had a brilliant finish under tight pressure.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Did very well there Brad Jones

We are missing too many chances, asking for trouble

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
It's a lot of small quibbles which add up too much at times

Like players not always targeting gaps when they break forward

Get that right and the spaces and opportunities double. Goalscorers have that knack but Suarez is the only one we have who seems to have it and he misses too much

Gears

TIA Regular
Brad Jones is playing rather well. Good on him for feeling up to it in reina's absense.

TTorroro

TIA Youth Team
Very interesting to say the least we are presently unable to control the ball and thus the game when reading decide to attack more

kwala

TIA Regular
We need a 2nd badly. In danger of getting mugged if we don't put this to bed soon.

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
We should be doing better than this.......we seem to be lacking a bit of determination.

Jonjo up.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
We don't win today then I struggle to see when the next one we get tbh. It's annoying. Same old failings

TTorroro

TIA Youth Team
Sometime quality player just make the simple pass look.. That simple so much so that u wonder why other player can't seem to find the impact he has.

What a miscontrol by shelvey , could have been a sitter

OhYaBeauty

Great defensive work by Wisdom. Anybody think Glen Johnson is our new striker?

alphakilo

TIA Regular
Logical thing to do now would be to put Johnson further forward, but it seems we're going with Enrique there, probably because we don't want to risk his defensive mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.