PRE Match: Liverpool v Swansea (League Cup: Wed, 31 Oct.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBaron

Curse you RedBaron!!!!
What a fucking joke.

ubermick

Willing to drive Lovren to the airport
Admin
This team needs an arse ripping. Not some pseudo-envelope waving stuff, not being told to trust the supporters, not not be told how great they are. They need strips ripped off them.

Rambler

Second is one step away from triumph.
Hope stevie doesn't complain about swansea's playing style being unfair.....

sportbilly1966

TIA New Signing
Centre midfielder commited himself to a bouncing ball mis timed and killed any defensive position he had and opened it up for Swansea....amateurish,

Colin

TIA First Team
By fuck, we better respond to this.

Disgrace.

I'm getting fucking sick of these weak and spineless home performances against lesser sides. Not acceptable.

Anthony

Well with our thin squad going out may not be the worst thing............just trying to see the positive :wacko:

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
To be fair. For most the match we've tried to outplay Swansea with a reserve team. Bit of an error in hindsight. Probably should have played the first team from the off if we really wanted to win this.

T.C.B

This just goes from bad to worse. In fairness to Swansea the game was set up for them to hit us on the break. Another Swarez glancing header. Still raging about that Downing miss.

shachart

"You're supposed to help people that need a bit."
something basic is wrong with the team

kwala

TIA Regular
Christ, either score 2 or just go out. Extra time not wanted AT ALL.

SirBillShankly

Joe and Holly's Dad.
Need to shoot on sight, their keeper doesn't look too clever. Think it'll be 2-2 in a bit.

rashers

TIA New Signing
ok..so I havent seen all of this game....but is this typical start-to-really-play-and-attack-at-the-end-when-its-too-late-stuff???

RedBaron

Curse you RedBaron!!!!
We were a big team when we won the treble, since then we had some luck and occasional flashes of brilliance.
We are on a slide with a long, long way back.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts...
Admin
This team needs an arse ripping. Not some pseudo-envelope waving stuff, not being told to trust the supporters, not not be told how great they are. They need strips ripped off them.
Yup, I'm for the reintroducing of the cat o'nine tails and the whole surrounding routine, drum rolls etc in front of the whole club.

I'd begin with Cole. He deserves at least twenty hits. But the others aren't much better tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.