• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre Match Liverpool v Wolves (EPL 12/05/19 KO 15:00 BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werder4life

Somebody hopefully passes a hint (preferably using an eartwist) to the commentator on NBC that he was commentating on Liverpool vs. Wolves. His constant waxing about ManC was annoying the hell out of me.
Otherwise fair play to City and it was a pretty mediocre game by us.

Maria

SUPER Champions of Europe VI
In am so emotional, our boys gave everything today. They beat possibly the best team in the world with the best player in the world in it, mid week, and to come back and best that thuggish Wolves who have stupid fans and win is huge. Also, to chase Man City toe to toe is MASSIVE because we are the ONLY team who have done that.

Finally, we are in Champions League final, two years in a row, Man City are not .

:celebrating: :celebrating: :cheers:

StanSB

Brilliant brilliant season lads. I love this club whether they are first or last. We are the biggest fucking family in the world and no matter what anyone else wins they all wish they were LFC
perfect summary

Alright Now

Somebody hopefully passes a hint (preferably using an eartwist) to the commentator on NBC that he was commentating on Liverpool vs. Wolves. His constant waxing about ManC was annoying the hell out of me.
Otherwise fair play to City and it was a pretty mediocre game by us.
In many ways, it was far from a mediocre performance.

Magnus

@Magnus and @indianscouser chillax guys, we are Reds, just enjoy the moment.
I just don't like that kind of behaviour and was myself a bit frustrated since we have had such an amazing season. I have absolutely nothing against Indianscouser but his many irrational posts with filthy abuse in the match thread triggered me. Anyway, on to the Champions League finals This was an almost season in terms of the league, but man, it WAS a steller season !

RaoulDuke

Wind-Down Merchant
In am so emotional, our boys gave everything today. They beat possibly the best team in the world with the best player in the world in it, mid week, and to come back and best that thuggish Wolves who have stupid fans and win is huge. Also, to chase Man City toe to toe is MASSIVE because we are the ONLY team who have done that.

Finally, we are in Champions League final, two years in a row, Man City are not .

:celebrating: :celebrating: :cheers:
Sorry, Maria.
But after leading by 7 points in january it‘s hard to celebrate LFC finishing 2nd today.
I just can‘t.
No stats, golden boots and CL finals can change that I‘m afraid.
Things were looking so good just a few weeks ago.

StanSB

right now i dont even feel bitter about seeing city players and manager celebrating.....city is a product, not a club

Status
Not open for further replies.