Pre Match Liverpool v Wolves (EPL 12/05/19 KO 15:00 BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StanSB

Sorry, Maria.
But after leading by 7 points in january it‘s hard to celebrate LFC finishing 2nd today.
I just can‘t.
No stats, golden boots and CL finals can change that I‘m afraid.
Things were looking so good just a few weeks ago.

yes, we had it in our hands and if only one of the draws would have been a win.....
but that shouldnt keep you from celebrating

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Well done boys, you've closed the gap enough to know what it really takes to win the league. Know this - nobody is going to do you lot any favours, you need to win every match through your own blood, sweat and tears. So we go again. I am and have always been extremely critical over our players and manager and club. This season, I can't find myself to bitch about you fuckers in the league run. You've done well, just fell a bit short when you're comfortable leading 7 points. Next season you know 7 points lead is nothing, you need a double digit lead on your second spot team. Now, get some rest, focus on Madrid and then have a good summer break. I know my liver would be having a 2 1/2 months break.

Alright Now

Maybe you're right. Far from slagging off anyone. Just noticed that since the Brighton "goal" cheer going round the ground , the concentration levels seem to dropp significantly. Maybe just still tiredness from tuesday though.
Sorry. I didn't mean to suggest you were slagging at all. I just meant we fought through fatigue and emotions to beat a good Wolves squad. Lot to be said for that.

Maria

Sorry, Maria.
But after leading by 7 points in january it‘s hard to celebrate LFC finishing 2nd today.
I just can‘t.
No stats, golden boots and CL finals can change that I‘m afraid.
Things were looking so good just a few weeks ago.
You are such a misery guts!! :rolleyes:
I didn't think we would catch Man City at the beginning of the season and it was 1 point. We were 21 points behind Man City last year and we are Champion's League finalists.
ETA: Pep is dying to win Champions league and he hasn't got his team near touching distance with 2 A teams in his squad and pots of money backed by A country.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
I didn't think we would catch Man City at the beginning of the season and it was 1 point. We were 21 points behind Man City last year and we are Champion's League finalists.
We were 25, not 21.

William Clarke

redshirt
Sky and other media overjoyed at how well Citeh have done. Are they joking? They've had shit loads of money thrown their way to buy top class players and then laud it over the team and Pep on how well they have done. Given that sort of money I would make a bloody good fist of it myself, and I know bugger all.

RaoulDuke

Wind-Down Merchant
yes, we had it in our hands and if only one of the draws would have been a win.....
but that shouldnt keep you from celebrating
I don‘t know what to celebrate. That‘s my problem, I know.
But without the title all those other things (golden boot/glove, point record) seem a little
Well, if we can celebrate this 2nd place we can accept any I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.