PRE MATCH: Liverpool vs Arsenal (EPL), Saturday December 29th 2018, 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Big decision for Klopp at half time. Save some legs for the City game, or put the everloving fear of god into them?
Keita and Henderson on the bench. I think we are already saving the legs! :)

Red Ted

The mad thing is we are not exactly playing great, we have been quite sloppy. I knew they were bad at the back but this is Sunday League stuff from them, one of the worst defensive performances you will see.

If we really up it 8 or 9 is a possibility.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Hands up that first goal was my fault because TIA was on. Previous months I have stayed away till half time and match ended. As soon as I shut the damn thing down, we played a blinder.

Klopp needs to keep Robertson a bit calmer though. He's been having a bit of a torrid time today, but that cross field pass from deep to Salah for our 3rd was some fucking hit. I wonder what the league is thinking now.... shitting in their pants, perhaps?

Come on second half, a few more and we be having a very happy new year!!

Barnestormer

Left wing.
Hands up that first goal was my fault because TIA was on. Previous months I have stayed away till half time and match ended. As soon as I shut the damn thing down, we played a blinder.

Klopp needs to keep Robertson a bit calmer though. He's been having a bit of a torrid time today, but that cross field pass from deep to Salah for our 3rd was some fucking hit. I wonder what the league is thinking now.... shitting in their pants, perhaps?

Come on second half, a few more and we be having a very happy new year!!
So Ed you believe in old magic then, the Sufi in you lol

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Gini is looking like the Holland Zidane out there today... I love how he shields his body away from players and controls the ball... he looks like a men among boys dominating the midfield out there today
Could not agree more. There are a lot of noteworthy performances today, but IMO Gini the absolute glue for this side today. He is everywhere in midfield. Linking play, tracking back, defending, covering mistakes, stealing the ball, shielding the ball, grace under absolute pressure. Sensational effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.