• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre Match: Liverpool vs Aston Villa (P/L Sunday 05/07/2020 16:30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iftikhar

Neco, Curtis, Origi, Takumi. I want two of them starting and two coming as substitutes.

okocha10

Football Master
I remember that Cup game, when Villa players had cocky attitude against our kids. Smash them just because of that.

geebo

Geebo Age unknown !
I assume they will be going out today for 3 pts and to avenge the defeat against Citeh. Liverpool`s longest losing streak in the 80s was about 5 and it was after they won the title with 5 games to play. So it IS hard to keep the boys focused, however, Im sure the one game mentality, and the tactics ingrained in them over the last 5 years will make sure that they give a good performance today.

NYRhockey

I expect an ass raping of Villa today now that we’ve sobered up and come into the game pissed off after the City beat down.

Falcon51

Strike Hard, Strike Fast, Strike to Win
I wonder which team shows up today, the PLChamps, or the PL Chumps we saw play City last game? I do hope it’s the Champs!

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Hendo needed a rest as did Bobby. Good to see Naby stark and Shaq back on the bench.

macca1970

Slight rotation, but keeping things fresh. Wonder how the front three will operate (Origi getting a chance at number 9 or will he be wide left?)

Ox and Keita in the middle as we'll have most of the play. The Villa Park game was tough till a couple of quick goals near the end of the game. Which means no need to get frustrated if it's still 0-0 at HT. Klopp has instilled the belief to play to the final whistle.

Joe Gomez x

What’s the obsession over Naby on twitter. Good footballer but Jesus place is going crazy he’s starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.