Pre-Match | LIVERPOOL vs Atlético | CL Round of 16 Second Leg | Wednesday March 11th | 20:00h | THIS IS ANFIELD (european nights - under the lights)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_still_miss_fowler

Open Your Eyes Morty!
Irrespective of how good you are you need that little bit of luck in the CL.

Our two games against Athletico they have had all the luck (with goals from two errors). Disappointing but little that Klopp or most of the team could have done.

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member

Our two games against Athletico they have had all the luck (with goals from two errors). Disappointing but little that Klopp or most of the team could have done.
Come on our front three have wasted at least 10 good chances, no luck there just bad play.. a continuation of their poor form

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
One good thing to come of it is less fixture congestion that seems to always agitate the Boss.

jabu

TIA New Signing
I am gutted. Very gutted. But I refuse to blame this on Adrian. He is to blame for the first goal, but we should have scored several this game, that is the truth. We should have been able to afford one such fuck up by the quality of how much we created, but we have been vaccinated against scoring. That is the truth. Don't fall into the trap of just unleash all the bile on one player, even though that situation was particularly dire from Adrian.
Oblak was man of the match. You need your goalie to make the saves when needed

T.C.B

Ad-free Member

Yes mate I agree. Luck is needed but you can't dominate and not score.
Adrian being useless will be the story of the game I suppose and I agree he was poor on the goals especially the 1st but we should have been well ahead before that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.