Pre-Match | LIVERPOOL vs Atlético | CL Round of 16 Second Leg | Wednesday March 11th | 20:00h | THIS IS ANFIELD (european nights - under the lights)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werder4life

I hate my life...

Why Adrian? Fucking why did you feel the need to drive the ball upfield? I don't get it. Lost to the ugliest shitstain of a footballing style in a match we had total control for 98 minutes and lost it after that.

Fuck ATM. My new definition of the 9th circle of hell is having to watch Atlethico till the end of time.

Magnus

Too tired defenders and their striker was awesome. Feels awful this,

jabu

TIA New Signing
Those who say adrian is not to blame, i get that. But its like the NHL, wven when dominating or being dominated, u need ur goalie to stand on hia head until u get one or two opportunities. Thats what Oblak did, thats what allison does. Unfortunately our goalie was not good enough. I am not blaming him, jus stating facts ..

Sweeting

Another example of Fabinho failing to mark players stood right next to him.

StanSB

Why? He gets paid a fucking lot of money. That was an abysmal mistake which turned this game
Exactly. Fuck Adrian. He had nothing to do tonight and failed at that. I shutter to think what the score would've been if he was under the same pressure as Oblak.

alright...fuck your own player......thanks for teaching me the meaning of ynwa

shachart

"You're supposed to help people that need a bit."
Before all the gloom and doom which will in abundance in the post match thread, and the media, I would like to remind everybody - it was always the PL that we really care about.

wibseyred

4 defeats in 6 might be a blessing for next season might make Klopp realise we do need that bit extra quality in squad.

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
Those who say adrian is not to blame, i get that. But its like the NHL, wven when dominating or being dominated, u need ur goalie to stand on hia head until u get one or two opportunities. Thats what Oblak did, thats what allison does. Unfortunately our goalie was not good enough. I am not blaming him, jus stating facts ..
He is to be blamed for the goal and the mistake. But he cannot shoulder the whole blame for us not winning the tie over 2 legs. We were to be blamed as a team.

vjcpatriot

Adrian simply melted under the pressure. Worst performance by a Liverpool Keeper in the spotlight since Loris Karius... *Shaking my head*

RS92

The UCL would probably get scrapped this season anyway
That's what I was thinking. For example, a player from Juventus already has coronavirus, no way Juventus-Lyon is going to be played in a city full of people with the virus.

Barcelona Napoli no way the italians are going to travel to Spain, just like Roma refused to travel to Sevilla for the EL.

kiwiredman

This is my serious face
That's insult to injury letting that cnut score. Irrelevant, but hardly the greatest effort by Adrian there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.