• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre-Match: Liverpool vs Bayern | Champions League | Round of 16 | Anfield | Tuesday February 19th | 20:00h

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBYM

If you have something else to do, go and do it...
Ad-free Member
Didn't this kent coming on score a goal once??

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
This had been an odd, frustrating match. IMO the scoreline flatters Bayern all too greatly. Does not at all tell the story.

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
Begs the question why is Sturridge still here if Klopp never wants to use him?

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
haven't had volume on the whole match. I see Bayern fans in constant motion and LFC fans looking really nervous.

is the audio similar to the video?

SBYM

If you have something else to do, go and do it...
Ad-free Member
At least we can say it has been an action packed night of Champions League football.

Herb

This had been an odd, frustrating match. IMO the scoreline flatters Bayern all too greatly. Does not at all tell the story.
I dunno about that. I’d say they’ve been pretty worthy of a draw, we haven’t created enough good chances again and our front have been pretty poor imo.

big noyd

was always a big fan of origi, but seeing him out there now is kinda like seeing emre can in the final last year

Arminius

FSG PR plant
I think our collective ambivalence toward the CL versus the PL has shown up in the crowd tonight - just a soft sound of the Bayern drums most of the match, certainly all of the second half.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
I dunno about that. I’d say they’ve been pretty worthy of a draw, we haven’t created enough good chances again and our front have been pretty poor imo.
IMO we have stopped ourselves. We've been in position to score 3 goals, easily, and just did not take those chances properly. BM are lucky to leave Anfield with a draw. Lucky.

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
Hi runs the physios through their drills.
We in CL and PL race and our back up is a forward we couldn’t give away last year and Sturridge who the manager never wants to put on.

Status
Not open for further replies.