Pre-Match | Liverpool vs Bournemouth | PL Matchday 29 | Saturday March 7th | 12:30h | Anfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Our fullback play has been below par since January, I hope the rest fixes the left side
I appreciate we have had nearly a year of almost perfect football so I'm not going to go overboard but I can't see any part of the side that is functioning well at the moment. We need to get a few positive results and hope the energy levels will return to where we need them for the run in.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
I appreciate we have had nearly a year of almost perfect football so I'm not going to go overboard but I can't see any part of the side that is functioning well at the moment. We need to get a few positive results and hope the energy levels will return to where we need them for the run in.
Realistically the season may be effectively over this week otherwise.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Lallana coming on.

Hopefully he'll play with more composure and discipline than he did against Chelsea.

epsomred

Give yourselves the chance to be heros
Ad-free Member
Crowd still very subdued, the atmosphere these days not a patch on what it used to be. At times you can hear the players shouting instructions to each other. Too many tourists on £1,000 ticket and hotel included weekend deals spending their time filming corners. This is why I only go to away games these days.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
The last few weeks have shown that when firmino plays like shit, the whole front three struggles
I often say when Bobby plays well so does Liverpool. same thing really.

Werder4life

Hm , not glorious today - but if it holds it's pretty much normal service resumed. Still doesn't instill much confidence for wednesday. Need to stay tight on counter attacks and very much up the ante with the finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.