• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre-Match | Liverpool vs Chelsea | PL Matchday 37 | Wednesday July 22nd | 20:15h | Anfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupzzz

TIA Regular
Hope it's good, and nothing too cringy.
As long as Hendo is lifting the big shiny thing at the end of the game, I really don't care what else happens. He can go in full kit, there can be pyro, american cheerleaders, a terrible soundtrack, silly string, cream suits, matrix style sunglasses, cigars, bubble machines...

No matter how it goes down, the masses will point, laugh, and pick up on anything to take away from the achievement here.

Our response should be to ignore the masses, and enjoy the end of this 30 years of waiting. Remind them that we are what we are, champions, be unbearable. Fuck em all.

RodM

At the beginning of the season this fixture looked to have all the makings of a banana skin. Well that yellow peril is now happily rotting away in the kitchen waste bin. Let's just win this bugger.

Alright Now

As long as Hendo is lifting the big shiny thing at the end of the game, I really don't care what else happens. He can go in full kit, there can be pyro, american cheerleaders, a terrible soundtrack, silly string, cream suits, matrix style sunglasses, cigars, bubble machines...

No matter how it goes down, the masses will point, laugh, and pick up on anything to take away from the achievement here.

Our response should be to ignore the masses, and enjoy the end of this 30 years of waiting. Remind them that we are what we are, champions, be unbearable. Fuck em all.
Agreeance. Watch it for ourselves. We deserve it. Don’t watch it for others. They don’t.

I’m going full kit.

jaffod

Just read a thread on an Ev site (WSAG) and they're all chortling away because the stage cost a million quid apparently. Better than half a billion on a pile of bottom-half shite and god knows how much on a stadium that will never be built.

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
Yeah dark times! Thanks - been a long time coming. Its special for every fan.
Well done Walshy, you persevered and didn't give up. :)

Hope it's good, and nothing too cringy.
Waldaz, at least we are not going to sing ' If you're happy and you know it clap your hands'. I hope we don't do a rendition of Kumbaya !!:D

WooltonRed

TIA Youth Team
Just read a thread on an Ev site (WSAG) and they're all chortling away because the stage cost a million quid apparently. Better than half a billion on a pile of bottom-half shite and god knows how much on a stadium that will never be built.
Where I live, I’m surrounded by a few blueshite neighbours. I know I shouldn’t be like this but fuck it! I’m going to ram it down their bitter throats tomorrow night. All my flags will be out and YNWA blasting out. It’s their own fault for being horrible bitter bastards!

Zoran

When the moment comes, the other three sides of Anfield will be plunged into darkness and there will be fireworks and a light show. Henderson, who will play no part in the game due to a knee injury, and other senior players have been heavily involved in drawing up plans for the celebrations. Coldplay’s song A Sky Full Of Stars is part of the soundtrack.

A generation of boy band fanboys. :LOL:

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
No, no, not Oasis, Liam and Noel will be blabbering how Liverpool used their song, don't want them to get the satisfaction. I wouldn't mind a Beatles song or any Liverpool band like Cast, Echo and The Bunnymen, Lightening Seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.