Pre-Match | Liverpool vs Crystal Palace | PL Matchday 31 | Wednesday June 24th | 21:15h | Anfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quicksand

Looking for Clues...
Keita was bright and busy yesterday, I reckon he starts on Wednesday. Gini looked slow and methodical when he came on, but to be fair it was a hard time to come into such a game.
Hopefully Salah is fit to start, he really is integral to how we play at the moment

Red Armada

TIA Regular
The Echo have just tweeted out that it looks like Lovren will have to come in at CB if Robertson isn't fit (forcing Gomez out to LB), in that situation I hope we just start Williams at LB.
If it comes to that, Lovren will be more calm and settled. That said, I'd still prefer Gomez at CB and Larouci/Williams at LB.

RodM

Well, here's hoping that it's better than the Everton match but I think Palace are another bunch of safety-first merchants.

I'm not sure who we should go with at LB if both Robbo and Milner are injured. We seemed to malfunction on both wings yesterday although the left hand side was looking more settled until Milner went off.

Mascot88

Bootroom Member
Admin
Trent Fabinho Van Dijk Gomez

Trent Gomez Van Dijk Williams

Trent Hoever Van Dijk Gomez

Trent Hendo Van Dijk Gomez

Trent Van den Berg Van Dijk Gomez

Trent Gomez Van Dijk Oxlade-Chamberlain

Trent Gomez Van Dijk Larouci

Trent Gomez Van Dijk Wijnaldum

Trent Gomez Van Dijk Keita.

Are all back fours I’d play before dropping in Lovren.

If Gomez is forced onto the left to drop Lovren in, I’ll be fucking fuming because not only is that making two positions weaker to solve one problem, it also risks Gomez getting injured.

Joe Gomez x

I’d slot Fabinho into right back. Used to play there. I’d then fancy Trent as a left back. Just a talent so should be able for it better than Gomez. Gomez and Virgil at centre back unless Matip is fit then Matip over Joe.

Keita, Gini and Hendo in the middle.

Sadio , Bobby and Mo up front.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Put Gini in at LB, it's time for him to start taking over Millie's role more. :cool:

Nah, joking.

Keep Trent where he is. He provides so much for us from his natural position. To be without 1 side is better to be without 2. I don't have an issue with Gomez or another right footed option there. As long as we have Mane in front of him and Gini/Keita at LCM. That should be fine, as long as we improve on our game in possession from Everton. Trent gets more freedom and it can look more like a 3 at the back when in possession and attacking. We'll see who is fit, what Klopp says.

Mascot88

Bootroom Member
Admin
Let’s assume Robbo isn’t fit.

Alisson
Trent Gomez Van Dijk Gini
Fabinho
Hendo Keita
Salah Firmino Mane​

Noo Noo

i'd have Lovren at Left back

left back in the Everton changing rooms.

I wouldn't want him anywhere near this game with Zaha running at him. He'd tie those legs in a know so tight it'll be next season before we untangle them.

Hmm there's always a positive side. :unsure:

Aurelio

I’d slot Fabinho into right back. Used to play there. I’d then fancy Trent as a left back. Just a talent so should be able for it better than Gomez. Gomez and Virgil at centre back unless Matip is fit then Matip over Joe.

Keita, Gini and Hendo in the middle.

Sadio , Bobby and Mo up front.
Joe, you appear to lacking confidence. Don’t worry, we all believe in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.