• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre-Match: Liverpool vs Everton (Sunday 5th, 13:30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

104TOSH

mystic, clown and philosopher
slack from Glen! its the little things that count - ahem!

Sturridge off color today, hope he livens up!

kwala

TIA Regular
Why that was disallowed is a mystery. Need to sort our defence out in the summer, that was a basic corner, and we were lost as to how to defend that.

104TOSH

55mins bitters have a goal (from corner) disallowed! Soft decision, but we suffered that too at Goodison.

a nightmare every time we concede a corner!

t34m43

Got lucky there, really really easy for Distin, but lets be honest we have been down that debate all season.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
t34m43 said:
Henderson and Downing in our wide areas, going forward they offer very very little.
Glad I am not on my own here

It's not as though they are 'bad' today as such but there are things just not there and it will have to get better if we want to climb the tale, it isn't enough presently for me

But when our wing option today as an alternative is Assaidi then we are kind of stuck with it today unless we move Henderson inside and push Coutinho out wide

DeathOrGlory

Fortune Favours the Gegenpress
It's got nothing to do with luck ,we deserve to get a decision when you consider we were robbed of three points at Everton.

t34m43

RichLFC said:
Glad I am not on my own here

It's not as though they are 'bad' today as such but there are things just not there and it will have to get better if we want to climb the tale, it isn't enough presently for me

But when our wing option today as an alternative is Assaidi then we are kind of stuck with it today unless we move Henderson inside and push Coutinho out wide
They are good at defending and work rate, but what they offer going forward is so little, teams know we have to go through the middle.

104TOSH

good opening 10mins but nothing to show for it.
good interplay between Coutinho and Sturridge.

Borinin about to come on...........

65mins

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Ponderous as fuck at times

Borini going to come on. Through the centre or out wide? He's too slow for me out wide but we will see if he can do anything of use,not a lot else really option wise

104TOSH

Glen very poor - again!
apart from a shot by Coutinho...................??? have I missed anything apart from Sturridge???

missing Luis badly

now were playing like strangers!

Fellani goes close!

the bitters carry more of a threat.

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Ref does seem very weak today, how he wasn't the one to give that free kick to SG after being thrown to the ground is unbelievable

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Tbh evertons defence have so far earned a clean sheet

Ours is not quite as solid but most of the action is in their half. Final ball and shooting has been cock though

104TOSH

final 20mins!

not really looking like scoring!

if we score it'll be Coutinho or Gerrard - almost with Coutinho!

Status
Not open for further replies.