• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre-Match: Liverpool vs Everton (Sunday 5th, 13:30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Fucking hell, if the referee isn't seeing fellainis elbows, point it out to him for fucks sake. Again nothing from our players

Gears

TIA Regular
basil1492 said:
I just wasn't expecting him to go 532 since a draw is as bad as a loss in the context of finishing above Everton this season. Just have to hope Assaidi can improve and try and get into the team even as a backup because at the moment he's just using up a space on the bench.
I want to know how Rodgers operates in the transfer market when it comes to 'staff feedback'. If he brings in a player based on scouts report, what kind of a plan does he have in place if the player fits the description for what he's looking for?

If assaidi is a winger, why are we playing Henderson out of position? Where is sterling? Why is borini playing? Who did the scouting for him?

104TOSH

mystic, clown and philosopher
Sturridge poor!
sums us up!

final 30sec........

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
If ever there was a game that shows what life will be like without Luis then this is it....

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Fucking piss boring

Everton did defend well

But our shit bench highlighted a general lack of ideas and options all round. 7th is crap but looks our role now

Stunk of mid table mediocrity

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Poor result. Nothing from the bench. Probably confirms 7th place.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
Real 'two cats in a bag' outcome, both sides cementing a not much of anything season for each other, though the Blues can take some comfort in finishing higher yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.