• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre Match Liverpool vs Genk CL 5th Nov 20.00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

SUPER Champions of Europe VI
Ad-free Member
We are playing at a much faster pace, conserving energy maybe.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Arms were tucked down, just not glued to the side of the body. The arm has to be somewhere.
Only really a natural sillohette if you happen to be a starfish.

Magnus

Yeah, this is Heavy Metal football, alright ! Just need to hit that box a bit more and suddenly there could be a wave of goals.

Sweeting

Trent's passing and crossing these days is awesome. He's developed VERY nicely. Best young right back in world football? Has to be.
He's the best right back out of anyone and it isn't even close really. He still has lots of areas for development which is what is exciting about him.

W00die

Ad-free Member
Come on guys, let's get the third to finish this off....

Arminius

FSG PR plant
So you put them at your side and with the lean you create a larger target to get past. The lean being the important bit.
I had more of a problem with the first one, because the arm was extended right up - I accept that the arms will be out to balance for that diving action, but that seemed a wee bit flamboyant.

Redsi73

A proper goal scoring midfielder.......been a while since we've had one

Come on Ox

Red over the water

We need a two goal cushion. Lots of good play, but prone to a sucker-punch with a more than usual leaky defence. Best to add another, or more!

SirBillShankly

Joe and Holly's Dad
He's the best right back out of anyone and it isn't even close really. He still has lots of areas for development which is what is exciting about him.
I think he's become much better defensively already. His passing though, stunning isn't it? Like Gerrard at his finest. Love it when he curls it on the outside of his foot, pure class.

sportbilly1966

TIA New Signing
I had more of a problem with the first one, because the arm was extended right up - I accept that the arms will be out to balance for that diving action, but that seemed a wee bit flamboyant.
I actually see the diving tackle a more natural position having em by your side is the most unnatural.

Status
Not open for further replies.