• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre Match Liverpool vs Genk CL 5th Nov 20.00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
They have to go for it I think. Loose and they cant qualify.....is that correct?
At one point after 3, they are more or less there anyway, but yes - they would be maximum 7 with the tiebreaker against them. They are playing for a shot at the EL spot.

SBYM

La presión es para neumáticos
Ad-free Member
Chelsea level.

Funny ol' game...

SBYM

La presión es para neumáticos
Ad-free Member
Fuck...is there another break soon?

Jeezuz.

Dhoff3

TIA Squad Member
Unreal, Chelsea just scored again and are surely gonna win this.

Mane on, he'll get one

Sweeting

We are too nice on nights like this. It is almost like we don't want to attack too much incase we hurt their feelings.

Could with someone being a bit of a c*nt, like a Jamie Vardy, who just loves running up the score and rubbing it in people's faces.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
I was watching on my phone now properly in front of Tele. I love Ox. He has such a beautiful spirit to his game.

Only scanned the thread but I do agree with the earlier post that Virg has been coasting this season. He's defending differently. I cannot put my finger on it, precisely, but he's playing attackers differently. I posted in the VVD thread. He's not playing badly, and I'm not criticising him in the least. He is a man mountain! But he is certainly playing differently this season.

sportbilly1966

TIA New Signing
We are too nice on nights like this. It is almost like we don't want to attack too much incase we hurt their feelings.

Could with someone being a bit of a c*nt, like a Jamie Vardy, who just loves running up the score and rubbing it in people's faces.
I agree when we have teams under the pump and are up by a good few goals we seem to coast compared to Shitty who hammer teams

Status
Not open for further replies.