• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre Match: Liverpool Vs Hull, New Years Day 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
I think BR used a cattle prod on some them at half time!!! A rejuvenated performance, so far.

theres always tommorrow

Hope is in my heart again
Surprised that Sterling isn't coming in for some stick. His decision making is really poor today...seems to have gone back to trying to score every goal on his own. Another stern chat from BR required I think - ITS A TEAM GAME LAD!

Herb

See that's why it makes no sense to constantly kick him in areas like that. We have become exceptional at set pieces so why would you chance your arm at defending them against us.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Direct FKs around the box almost as good as a pen this season with Suarez about. Good stuff, needed that as looked tough out there

jimbo

TIA Regular
ChicagoRed said:
No way we don't make a good profit on him
Does it matter that goal may be the difference end of season to send us to champ league haha

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
strange change here if no injuries.

Why is it always Johnson having to tell our defenders they are too far back on frees into the box, the rest seem too happy to just keep dropping.

thefirestarta

#WeComeToNotPlay
Johnson off, Toure on. Martin Kelly is really out of favour (I assume he's on the subs bench)...

alphakilo

TIA Regular
GaryStew1980 said:
strange change here if no injuries.

Why is it always Johnson having to tell our defenders they are too far back on frees into the box, the rest seem too happy to just keep dropping.
Well it was Sakho a couple of games ago, but on that occasion communication broke down and cost us a goal

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
thefirestarta said:
Johnson off, Toure on. Martin Kelly is really out of favour (I assume he's on the subs bench)...
He's on the bench due to cosmetic reasons this season sadly. Injury really serious and he's struggling with the recovery

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
As an Ireland fan i probably shouldn't say this but was hoping Toure smashed Myler there and give him a taste of his own medicine.

lovepool

Really picking up the injuries at the moment. Time to sign Griezman Dodo and Cabaye!!

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
RichLFC said:
He's on the bench due to cosmetic reasons this season sadly. Injury really serious and he's struggling with the recovery
Unfortunately he has had a lot of big injuries for a guy so young its no wonder if he is struggling.

ChicagoRed

Banned Users
Massive day for us if these results hold up. That could be the last time Mata starts for Chelsea. Pretty upset after getting the hook. Put that transfer request in lad

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
liverpool_singh said:
Can someone kindly give me one reason Aspas is still on the pitch?
He's running about a bit. And we don't have another forward. But he's not doing very well. So far though we have been lucky enough not to need him

jimbo

TIA Regular
Has kolo gone straight to right back or is there change in formation?

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
liverpool_singh said:
We don't want to risk Gerrard?

Other than that I'm not sure, I would bring Alberto on move Henderson further up.

theres always tommorrow

Hope is in my heart again
ChicagoRed said:
Massive day for us if these results hold up. That could be the last time Mata starts for Chelsea. Pretty upset after getting the hook. Put that transfer request in lad
Would be a quality signing - class player

ChicagoRed

Banned Users
liverpool_singh said:
Because he's fresh and we're up by 2. We don't need to score again. Just get the game over with no injuries

jimbo

TIA Regular
RichLFC said:
He's running about a bit. And we don't have another forward. But he's not doing very well. So far though we have been lucky enough not to need him
Surely Rogers can put Moses up front with Suarez ? Take off aspas and have 3 midfielders

Status
Not open for further replies.