• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre Match: Liverpool Vs Hull, New Years Day 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun_Lfc5

TIA New Signing
the captain is back. hopefully thats the last we see of aspas proved he is useless.

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
RichLFC said:
He's running about a bit. And we don't have another forward. But he's not doing very well. So far though we have been lucky enough not to need him
I think he has been a lot better in this half to be honest, although thats hardly a ringing endorsement.

Just as I say that off he goes. He almost looked happy going off the pitch there.

Ssneo

TIA Youth Team
theres always tommorrow said:
Would be a quality signing - class player
ChicagoRed said:
Massive day for us if these results hold up. That could be the last time Mata starts for Chelsea. Pretty upset after getting the hook. Put that transfer request in lad
We've this fetish for short lads as well....come on Mata, you will feel right at home here.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
jimbo said:
Surely Rogers can put Moses up front with Suarez ? Take off aspas and have 3 midfielders
He wouldn't be any better if I'm honest. But Gerrard is now out there

Showdown

TIA Reserve Team
Love the presence of Gerrard coming on, great to have the captain back, just hope Henderson doesn't bow to gerrards arrival and still plays as well as he has been

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
Showdown said:
Love the presence of Gerrard coming on, great to have the captain back, just hope Henderson doesn't bow to gerrards arrival and still plays as well as he has been
My worry too, when Gerrard isnt around he plays with freedom. when Gerrard does play he just looks for him and gives him the ball.

thefirestarta

#WeComeToNotPlay
Ssneo said:
We've this fetish for short lads as well....come on Mata, you will feel right at home here.
Dreamland. Mourinho won't sell to us. He may loan to one of the chasing pack who aren't title contenders in the anti-competitive style that he loves so much.

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
Sopcast stream just dropped back to Nutjob it is. At leas theyre speaking english there.

Walter Sobchak

What's the tide like right now in the Merseyside area? I'd assume Steve Bruce's face has quite a bit of gravitational pull. Anyone noticing any weirdness at the harbor?

theres always tommorrow

Hope is in my heart again
thefirestarta said:
Dreamland. Mourinho won't sell to us. He may loan to one of the chasing pack who aren't title contenders in the anti-competitive style that he loves so much.
A loan swap for Moses maybe?

thefirestarta

#WeComeToNotPlay
Nice refereeing on the sterling challenge. I forgot that if someone tackles you from behind then you're guilty of a foul.

Walter Sobchak

What planet is this fukken ref from? Against Sterling that one? What? For standing in the way?

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Uberkoen said:
I missed the first hour sadly! How have we played?
Few missed chances and been booted around the field a bit but done quite well. Was always going to be a hard slog

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Tough physical game but we have to deal with that. It's a mans game but the Ref is again questionable. Brendan needs to use it and the media to create a siege mentality.

thefirestarta

#WeComeToNotPlay
Hull tigers are the poorest side to come to Anfield this season. Only Huddlestone looks like he's played the game before (albeit when flares were the height of fashion)

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
very poor by Sterling there. Poor first touch, delayed the pass too long and then misdirected it anyway.

lovepool

Just seen the Suarez goal just brilliant. On his way to joining Gerrard Barnes etc as one of our best ever or could bd there already

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
A small observation, I was watching Goals, Goals, Goals on LFC TV the other day, remember when Gerrard used to shoot?

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
Only just seen the Everton score. That Assaidi... Maybe he has a future here afterall. Seems to be doing really well recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.