• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre Match: Liverpool Vs Hull, New Years Day 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uberkoen

TIA Reserve Team
ChicagoRed said:
Shaky first 10. Missed 2 or 3 sitters refs poor
RichLFC said:
Few missed chances and been booted around the field a bit but done quite well. Was always going to be a hard slog
Thanks a lot guys!

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
T.C.B said:
Tough physical game but we have to deal with that. It's a mans game but the Ref is again questionable. Brendan needs to use it and the media to create a siege mentality.
I think it only really works if you have a trophy behind it. Authorities want to see you earn a siege mentality otherwise they will make it difficult for you

kwala

TIA Regular
Are Coutinho's entire family in the Kop? He is trying to give them all a match ball?

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
RichLFC said:
I think it only really works if you have a trophy behind it. Authorities want to see you earn a siege mentality otherwise they will make it difficult for you
Fair point Rich. The FA have never done us any favours anyway. Brendan is learning though so as we reestablish ourselves it will get easier I hope.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Moses in for Sterling and we can't win possession back or keep them.

lovepool

We have a great run of fixtures over the next 2 months so hopefully with Sturridge back we can capitalise

thefirestarta

#WeComeToNotPlay
Hmm, Victor Moses for Sterling. Time for Moses to get stuck in. Not been impressed with Moses to be honest. He looked more Abel at West Brom where he was Caining defences for fun.

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
Brendan probably wants to protect Alberto from those thugs. Moses is expendable!

theres always tommorrow

Hope is in my heart again
We actually look a bit more disjointed since the changes.

Luis needs nimble players to work the one twos around the box and Countinho needs to start working on the through balls again...

Showdown

TIA Reserve Team
Give Alberto a chance for god sake...Coutinhio ain't at his sharpest at all and it's worth giving luis the chance

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
theres always tommorrow said:
We actually look a bit more disjointed since the changes.

Luis needs nimble players to work the one twos around the box and Countinho needs to start working on the through balls again...
I miss Maxi.

ChicagoRed

Banned Users
EdWood said:
Brendan probably wants to protect Alberto from those thugs. Moses is expendable!
Winger for a winger. Sterling has played a lot of minutes without break the past couple of weeks. I'm sure Alberto will start in the FA Cup. An investigation should start if not

charleslee89

TIA New Signing
GaryStew1980 said:
He looks like he is out for a jog, i hope he doesn't have to extend himself past that.
2-0 doesn't seemed very safe at that stage of time....and moses' a waste of time too..

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
It's about time Migs had a clean sheet. I'd settle for the score as it stands.

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
charleslee89 said:
2-0 doesn't seemed very safe at that stage of time....and moses' a waste of time too..
Im comfortable enough right now, just under 85 minutes without a shot on target from Hull.
Luis Suarez is sh%&e

Uberkoen

TIA Reserve Team
ugh. Arsenal have scored.

Well, at least Everton will be dropping some points and hopefully Man Utd and Tottenham as well

RaoulDuke

Hardly-Known Member
Off_The_Heezay said:
Fucks sake, Bendtner of all people has scored for Arsenal.
And got injured in the process.

Edit: 2-0 for them (walcott). Not good for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.