• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

PRE MATCH: Liverpool vs Manchester United (EPL), Sunday December 16th 2018, 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

sms1986

[B]OptaJoe[/B]‏Verified account @[B]OptaJoe[/B] 1m1 minute ago
More
19 - Liverpool are now 19 points ahead of Manchester United – their biggest lead over them after the first 17 games of an English top-flight season (based on relevant points for a win rules). Gulf.

[B]OptaJoe[/B]‏Verified account @[B]OptaJoe[/B] 4m4 minutes ago
More
OptaJoe Retweeted OptaJoe
29 - Manchester United have now conceded 29 goals in the Premier League this season; one more than they did in the entirety of the 2017/18 campaign (28). Update.

[B]OptaJoe[/B]‏Verified account @[B]OptaJoe[/B] 11m11 minutes ago
More
2 – Xherdan Shaqiri is just the second player to score at least two goals in their first ever Premier League match against Manchester United for Liverpool, and the first since Nigel Clough did so back in January 1994. Cameo.

Limiescouse

This is one of those games where Alisson is probably buying Shaqiri an engraved Rolex, but I still don't know who my MoM is. Monster game from Fabinho.
The best thing we can say about today, which points to something you said right after it happened - their goal produced no sense of panic in me. The only thought was "shit, ok just carry on and lets get the lead back". And the players never looked like they reacted any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.