• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre-Match: Liverpool vs. QPR (Sunday, 19 May 16:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

104TOSH

mystic, clown and philosopher
Ibe doing OK!

a decent game for the final match.

was a worry getting a decent stream, first one was OKish but it was a hyper active Arabic commentator!!!

now on First Row and its decent! not great, but watchable.

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
Urgh great... Just left the room to make a coffee and Coutinho scores... annoying...

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
GaryStew1980 said:
Lads enjoy our little brazillian for I few in a year or two he will end up at somewhere like Barca. The positive is we will make a fortune on him.
Quote you.... Just to prove I did not hack into your account.... ;-)

hoosierred

Ad-free Member
If any of you guys are really serious about landing cou, i'd be more than happy to entertain his wife while you try...

ptt

2020, head of the table.
AnfieldCat said:
This is the lovely lady you will all have to get past:
Good on him, I'd never get in the way of a happy marriage. Plus, I'd have to fix my wife's brakes first ;)

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
lfc.eddie said:
Quote you.... Just to prove I did not hack into your account.... ;-)
Haha i know its a sad view to have but lets face it he is made for that team. We need him and Suarez to get us into the CL so ironically we can afford to keep them.

MarkMcC

TIA Squad Member
AnfieldCat said:
This is the lovely lady you will all have to get past:
Ok fair enough I'll take one for the team. I'll keep his missus busy while the rest of ye gangbang the poor lad

ptt

2020, head of the table.
python.failure said:
This thread is getting so gay so fast.....
He's so good he makes me fancy men, what can I say?

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
RedRangles said:
been a shit day for streams today
Terrible, I have the commentary on from LFCTV where you just watch Roy Evans sat watching the game with the commentator and the odd shot of the crowd and then I have a dodgy stream playing in the background where I can watch if anything exciting happens, its way too blocky to watch properly. I have found streaming crap for ages now!

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
johnson doing very well.

hoosierred

Ad-free Member
To interrupt and talk about football.... I have to say the increasing frequency of games like this were Coutinho, Sturridge, Johnson, and now Ibe seem to just be toying with defenders is making me unreasonably optimistic for next season. A few good moves over the summer to stablize the defense and just a little more consistency... who knows how high we could go.

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
hoosierred said:
To interrupt and talk about football.... I have to say the increasing frequency of games like this were Coutinho, Sturridge, Johnson, and now Ibe seem to just be toying with defenders is making me unreasonably optimistic for next season. A few good moves over the summer to stablize the defense and just a little more consistency... who knows how high we could go.
I'll quietly agree! Optimism makes me nervous!

ptt

2020, head of the table.
hoosierred said:
Numero Uno my friend, right to the top...

python.failure

hoosierred said:
I would have loved to use these games to solidify the Suarez-Coutinho partnership. THAT is where our future lies, and it makes me nervous with optimism.

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
python.failure said:
I would have loved to use these games to solidify the Suarez-Coutinho partnership. THAT is where our future lies, and it makes me nervous with optimism.
Players that good don't need time to gel.

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
hoosierred said:
this is qpr, relegated team we are talking about. toying is too arrogant a word. bt i agree,with 2 or 3 additions nx season, no reason we cannot be way better than this season

Nick_LFC

Bob and Phil from Brazil!
I don't know how much we should be reading into the result today, QPR haven't really shown up and seem resigned to their fate.

Looks like an exhibition match.

Anthony

Coutinho is so slick at times, just like Suarez was when he 1st arrived...........now it's just Suarez. Great outlook for us fans and our future

sozioökonomische- said:
Are you suggesting you don't fancy women? ;)
not that kind of woman............

Status
Not open for further replies.