• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre-Match: Liverpool vs. QPR (Sunday, 19 May 16:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
1-0 ht

Ok though a bit flat, maybe not surprisingly, little bit casual at the back

Improved performance by Johnson today, coutinho our most inventive player again, not everyone is on it but one more will probably secure a last game win anyway

Chewbazza

True Believer
Ad-free Member
Good first half, but we seem to lack an urgency to finish them off. Bit more composure needed perhaps.

ptt

2020, head of the table.
sozioökonomische- said:
Are you suggesting you don't fancy women? ;)
Mrs PTT won't let me. Interestingly, she's never told me I can't fancy men and I've always keenly encouraged her to invite pretty ladies to the house :)

Must be the last match of the season......

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
So far so good. We need to remain concentrated at the back however, and Sturridge needs to wake up. He has been casual so far. Downing is his usual anonymous self, while Ibe tries to catch the higher pace of the PL. Will be good experience for him. But we lack danger from out wide. One or two times, Enrique and Johnson have provided a bit of this, but not enough.

As so often lately, it's Coutinho who steals the show, with two very smart and well-taken goals. His run to find himself free for the first, wrongly disallowed one, is superb, and his shot for the second is great.

All in all, there is not much intensity in this game, and I'd like the Liverpool players to step it up a bit. They are in danger of being catched up. Redknapp will find words to motivate his troops at half-time, so we better drive it up a notch or two, otherwise I can still see this going tits up.

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
AnfieldCat said:
Just heard Carroll set up both West ham goals today!
adds 2 mil to the price

craigbellamy

Swinging away, hoping to land one on a motd idiot
Not going to be watching the second half, going out to nando's for my birthday. (I'm 21, not 41 so fuck off )!!

Just like to say that i wish i could of been there today to say goodbye to the true Legend that is Jamie Carragher. To everyone there, enjoy yourselves, sing loud and groan even louder when QPR score three in the last 15 minutes to beat us 2-3.

YNWA. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

104TOSH

mystic, clown and philosopher
Ibe excellent tracking back to thwart a QPR attack.

well done!!!

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
Like the way we are playing today. I know it's end of season with nothing to play for but the confidence our lads are displaying bodes well. Can't wait for August!

ptt

2020, head of the table.
Chewbazza said:
Ibe sure isn't lacking in pace.
He and Sterling ripping up the flanks next season would do me nicely :)

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
I don't know about you guys but I'd like a second; never underestimate the power of a jammy goal by QPR.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Who knew Carra had that in his locker? What a strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.