Pre-match | Liverpool vs Salzburg | Champions League | 02/10/2019 | KO 20:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Ad-free Member
i dont see how milner makes sense here (hoping to eat my words on this)

Krimson

• #6 •
Haaland is promising. Only 19 and scored 4 goals already in 2 CL games.

nobluff

Official TIA Match Thread Starter
Well that's a change to secure a draw. Now make one to go for the win, seriously.

Sweeting

I dont really understand you. I have been trawling this thread, have seen no negativity except a couple of mentions that Gomez might not be at his very best and the forum mandatory (really, have you ever been on a football forum where goals conceded have not been gently criticised?) Light criticsm of concsession (which most ppl agreed was mostly due to the skills of a good attacker). Where is this novel negativity ? Certainly not here nor in the stadium ! :) Let us enjoy the match instead of worrying about the slightest of critiscism :)
I'm talking about the stadium which has been dead silent most of the game.

Wijnaldum needs to come off, he has no idea what he is doing out there and they are constantly running off him.

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
Gomez seems to have thrown our defense completely all at sea.. Shambles back there.

Milner for Hendo is just a meh sub..

Magnus

Now we have a big problem. We got to score more goals asap. their counter play has been predictably lethal, and we just can't lose balls in dangerous position so they get their lethal counters.

Status
Not open for further replies.