• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre-match | Liverpool vs Salzburg | Champions League | 02/10/2019 | KO 20:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Fabino talking one for the team (that yellow, I have delay) I would also like to mention that although i nodded along at the critiscism of Gomez in the first half, in this he has been among out strongest.

StevenAlonso

We need top sign this Haaland guy.. At 19 he can only get better and has the physique and pace to be a hit in the league..

fspencer

I don't know mate, I think we always looked to be advanced and attack as our main priority. We seem unable to keep clean sheets and I always get the feeling we are going to concede in every game. If we score plenty then maybe it's not a huge concern but there will come games where we need to keep a clean sheet or a game where its very tight and it will decided by the odd goal.
I'm old fashioned would rather see us defend better.
we have decided upon an offside trap this season but last season we played with a slightly deeper line and our midfield was close to that defensive back line .. we didn't score as many and didn't play as exciting but we need to find a way to score more goals but be solid at the back . if you go back 2 seasons we were relentless in attack but all over the place at the back .. total opposite last season . now we are kind of in between .

well mate in between is exactly that .

awful 2nd half ! ...

i was typing this when the 2nd half kicked off . still going to post what i was saying .

sportbilly1966

TIA New Signing
Great game 2 good teams we aren't very good at trying to control the game which at 3 - 0 we seemed to try, just keep doing what is working and control the game through aggressive pressing, slowing it down doesn't work for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.