• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre-match | Liverpool vs Salzburg | Champions League | 02/10/2019 | KO 20:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

I believe this to be our currently strongest team on paper. There is no reason why this won't be a fine night for us, but our midfield as well as backs, needs to be concentrated as we cannot afford to give them many opportunities in transition, as they score heaps of goals in counter play. We are still by far the better team, but only if we are fully concentrated !

Still, at current, I have a 3-1 feeling to us :)

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Salzburg XI:

Stankovic, Kristensen, Onguene, Wober, Ulmer, Minamino, Mwepu, Junuzovic, Szoboszlai, Daka, Hwang

Kohn, Farkas, Ramalho, Ashimeru, Okugawa, Koita, Haaland

Nur der BvB09

I hope we put at least 20 past this lot!!!
The red bull boss of red bull Company is the Sponsor of a private tv where the main Propaganda is to speak up publically About the HATE against the foreigners. I hate all what have to do with red bull and their nazi ideology. I konw they have foreign Players amongst them, but the Sponsor of them disgusses me beyond beleav.
C mon you REDMEN give em a proper battering !!

Magnus

I hope we put at least 20 past this lot!!!
The red bull boss of red bull Company is the Sponsor of a private tv where the main Propaganda is to speak up publically About the HATE against the foreigners. I hate all what have to do with red bull and their nazi ideology. I konw they have foreign Players amongst them, but the Sponsor of them disgusses me beyond beleav.
Yeah, you Germans are not showering love upon the German version of Red Bull Leipzig, are you ? :p I agree with you though, from what I have read, they are involved in far right edge-stuff, which I too find very unsympathetic.

Nur der BvB09

Yeah, you Germans are not showering love upon the German version of Red Bull Leipzig, are you ? :p I agree with you though, from what I have read, they are involved in far right edge-stuff, which I too find very unsympathetic.
This is a reason more that enough to hate them

Magnus

This is a reason more that enough to hate them
Indeed, although it is a shame for those Leipzig and Salzburg fans that love their clubs and are not comfortable with that stuff, while simultaneously enjoying the opportunity to finally follow a team that is actually good !

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
I'm watching Genk Napoli and while it's not the best game to watch Genk move it around well. They will be no push overs especially away.

Magnus

Genk giving napoli a hard time. Could have gone ahead.
Yeah, our group is stronger than some people think. I still think we will go through, particularly if we beat Salzburg tonight, but I am not so sure Napoli is going through, and we did lose to them after all. We are in big problems if we only draw or even lose, tonight though. Then again, I have a wonderful feeling and I do think we will win this pretty comfortably. Napoli away, was maybe (I hope) the warning shot across the bow that our guys needed to step up their game and play at their best ! :)

StevieJayUSA

I believe this to be our currently strongest team on paper. There is no reason why this won't be a fine night for us, but our midfield as well as backs, needs to be concentrated as we cannot afford to give them many opportunities in transition, as they score heaps of goals in counter play. We are still by far the better team, but only if we are fully concentrated !

Still, at current, I have a 3-1 feeling to us :)
Must’ve dreamt twice to get to 6-2 then, eh?

costared

TIA Reserve Team
Taking form line through Genk , who have drawn with Napoli tonight, we have a tough task tonight. Fingers crossed.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
And so it begins. The dance of the streams. Try to get something working for about half an hour. Give up and go do the washing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.