Pre-Match | Liverpool vs Sheffield United | PL Matchday 21 | Thursday January 2nd | 20:00h | Anfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

104TOSH

mystic, clown and philosopher
Pipe selection sorted, Crouchy again! Time for a nice glass of Baily's then settle down for the match, just me and the budgies! They have picked up a few of my expletives, which are colourful to say the least! My niece videoed me during the Wolve's match and it was impressive! She did tell me off!

Lets rock tonight ladies and gentlemen!!!

3pts and another clean sheet please.

jaffod

Even if we draw tonight we'll still have extended our lead over Abu Dhabi and Leicester over the 3 games starting on Boxing Day. No team has won all 3 and only Watford and Southampton have taken 7 points from those games.
Win tonight and it's been a fantastic Chrimbo.

Lowton_Red

No football club is successful without hard work.
Ad-free Member
There's just one change for the Reds tonight - and it sees Naby Keita come in for Adam Lallana.

Nat Phillips is on the bench after being recalled from his loan with Stuttgart.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Adrian, Milner, Lallana, Origi, Phillips, Jones, Elliott.

Alright Now

There's just one change for the Reds tonight - and it sees Naby Keita come in for Adam Lallana.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

As if this isn't good enough, your next one will have Minamino.

nobluff

Official TIA Match Thread Starter

I like it! Keita and Gini's movement and closing down is going to be key. I cant wait, but I guess I will.

Richard88

Hopefully get a comfortable lead and get to see Jones or Elliott in a cameo. Expecting a very tight match though. Keita is the key player for me. Penetration through the middle will be essential with how broad their back 5 plays in covering the wide areas.

Keegans Perm

Im in Berlin tonight for my girlfriends birthday and they have the game on Sky yesss!! Unfortunately for her she'll have to watch it hehe! Seen a couple of LFC hats as we've been walking around sightseeing today! Wherever you go in the world its always nice to see people with good taste :) Good luck Reds tonight.....smash!

Red over the water

Back to work today, but I'm heading out just before kickoff to race home for this. Kids still off school until after the weekend, so I'm going to watch it with my lad. Just saw the team - very impressive. That's the strongest lineup we can put out there at the moment, with only a fully fit and firing Fabinho changing it.

Chewbazza

Ad-free Member
Toblerone is still good imho, but what has killed it for me is that a year or two ago they resized it... bars are still the same length but they've reduced the number of sections by about a third. It's less reminiscent of the Alps now and more like the Netherlands with a few molehills.
The Twin Peaks bar from poundland is a more than worthy substitute. Comes in 4 or 5 varieties, half (at least) the price, and a decent size.

Status
Not open for further replies.