Pre-Match | Liverpool vs Southampton | PL Matchday 25 | Saturday February 1st | 15:00h | Anfield

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
Best team. Best manager. Best centre back. Best 'Keeper. Loving this.
Even our great teams of the past have had their weak points, but I don't see any with this bunch. Maybe the midfield could be improved a bit with a Gerrard-like player, but that's about it ....

Fuck, .. Keita just missed the goal that I predicted he would score. Sell the fucker!

Magnus

Heya guys, just want to say that I have been celebrating the game from my rather large bathtub, but it was time to rise, water was cold. Brilliant game this ! Southampton have been really good, we would have been down with 2-3 goals had we not had such excellent defenders.

Stand out performer for us ? I am leaning towards Oxlaide. He was brilliant in the first half, and in the second he continued and got a very strong goal. Very happy for him. Honourable mentions also to our attackers, Robertson and Van Dijk as well as our captain Henderson.

See you all at full time :)

sportbilly1966

TIA New Signing
Heya guys, just want to say that I have been celebrating the game from my rather large bathtub, but it was time to rise, water was cold. Brilliant game this ! Southampton have been really good, we would have been down with 2-3 goals had we not had such excellent defenders.

Stand out performer for us ? I am leaning towards Oxlaide. He was brilliant in the first half, and in the second he continued and got a very strong goal. Very happy for him. Honourable mentions also to our attackers, Robertson and Van Dijk as well as our captain Henderson.

What no Gomez or VVD

SirBillShankly

We live in a fallen world.
Even our great teams of the past have had their weak points, but I don't see any with this bunch. Maybe the midfield could be improved a bit with a Gerrard-like player, but that's about it ....

Fuck, .. Keita just missed the goal that I predicted he would score. Sell the fucker!

Our great teams in the past always had a few poor players and always lost a few games, none were as relentless and consistent as this lot.

Cologne-Liverpool

Well, I hope you're clean now