Pre-Match | Liverpool vs Southampton | PL Matchday 25 | Saturday February 1st | 15:00h | Anfield

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
I think the Boss was really upset about Bobby being horse collared and had a go at Hassenhütl. And that’s what the conversation between he and Ralph was at the end.

EDIT: meaning, I think JK was apologising for his reaction.

wibseyred

We cut out the sloppiness and put Southampton back in the 2nd rate box they are it's what all was needed.

jredp

Let's talk about 6 baby!
great win after a very tough first half. Saints played well, gave us a good game. Really happy to see Minamino get some game time.
Bobby was brilliant

StrongINTheAir

The voice of reason
Heya guys, just want to say that I have been celebrating the game from my rather large bathtub, but it was time to rise, water was cold. Brilliant game this ! Southampton have been really good, we would have been down with 2-3 goals had we not had such excellent defenders.

Stand out performer for us ? I am leaning towards Oxlaide. He was brilliant in the first half, and in the second he continued and got a very strong goal. Very happy for him. Honourable mentions also to our attackers, Robertson and Van Dijk as well as our captain Henderson.

See you all at full time :)
Better than seeing you when you rose!