PRE Match: Liverpool vs Stoke(Premier League: Sun, 07.10.12; 15:00 BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Sterling really shouldn't be starting, not quite good enough yet to be a regular starter.

gr_sounder

Doh... nice run down the field by Suarez... he had options, but here I think he did the right think by keeping it himself at the end rather than dump it off to Gerrard, but the shot just off the mark.

gr_sounder

Not a big fan of Raheem's hairstyle, but other than that I don't have too much to complain about him today.

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
Sterling really shouldn't be starting, not quite good enough yet to be a regular starter.
I have been impressed by him this season but I would agree that is possibly too much too soon, but out of interest what would be your alternative?

MrRinsin

TIA Regular
Why can we never get the break or finish moves against Stoke? We should bury this shower every game, the most frustrating game to watch every season by far.

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Do we have the best right and left full back positions squad in the universe?

MrRinsin

TIA Regular
I've been really impressed with Suso and Sterling, however it would be lovely to see one of them score or win a penalty.

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Well, that challenge on Suarez was studs up but never mind, Suarez should be used to it by now

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Don't want to go on about having no strikers but...it annoys me

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
I have been impressed by him this season but I would agree that is possibly too much too soon, but out of interest what would be your alternative?
Assaidi or Borini there instead. Failing that, I'd rather Henderson in midfield and Gerrard pushed further forward.

Sterling's been impressive for a 17 year old but hasn't actually been all that effective.

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
Well, that challenge on Suarez was studs up but never mind, Suarez should be used to it by now
In the last 3 games our players have been hit with studs up challanges 5-6 times yet the only sending off was one of ours against the scum.

TassieRed

TIA Regular
I would LOVE to nick this 1-0 in the last minute of extra time.

Stick those negative tactics right up Pulis's arse.

gr_sounder

The challenge on Suarez on replay suggests it was actually a good no-call.
Sorry folks, I like to beat on bad refs as much as teh next... but that was one of those plays that gives Suarez a bad rep... he made more out of it than there was.

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Good game by Suso, hope Cole has some effect on this game as i saw Suso as a good chance of us getting a goal

edit, @garystew, i have noticed and cant see it changing this season, this is the sort of thing thats made watching us less exciting lately, just watching things go against us so often is really bugging me. Suarez hit again just there yet again but at least theres a card this time for Shawcross

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
YES!!!! The return of Joe Cole!

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
When will Cole pull his hamstring today? after five minutes on? three minutes on?

kwala

TIA Regular
Joe Cole? WTF? He will be bent over hands on hips watching Stoke march forwrd within 5 minutes.

gr_sounder

Cole for Suso?
Really?
Not loving this... unless Cole is the sacrificial lamb...

Status
Not open for further replies.