PRE Match: Liverpool vs Stoke(Premier League: Sun, 07.10.12; 15:00 BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juliannicholas

TIA Reserve Team
Gerrard is the weak link for me because he is just not working for the team. He is constantly looking for the Hollywood ball and losing possession. The tone he is setting for the team is panic, desperation and frustration, where Rodgers wants to emphasis calm, patient possession football.
He's been doing it for 10 years now

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
So Mason didn't let play continue and book the player for that shocking challange. Interesting the refs are going out of their way to prove the point.

For those who will ultimitely talk abou the Suarez dive, if the ref is good enough to spot the dive then they should be good enough to spot the fouls, they clearly ignore the latter time and time again.

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
Agreed on pass - it was sweet.
However, if Andy was still with us there is no way he would have actually been in the box to receive it.
Yes there is that but had he managed he is one of the few in our squad who could have. Crouch has been tidy today, still not happy we let him go when we did either.

gr_sounder

Ok Sterling has shown his youth in the 2nd half today... not as sharp... but still a lot of promise and he'll be a good one I think.

ptt

2019, a year of incredible celebration
Gerrard's passing to ghosts....

Colin

TIA First Team
We cant break congested defences. never have been able to at any acceptable level

Gears

TIA Regular
Why does gerrard keep sending crosses in? Does he still think Crouch is wearing red?

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Looks like our pass and move discipline has broken down in the past 5 minutes?

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
Ok Sterling has shown his youth in the 2nd half today... not as sharp... but still a lot of promise and he'll be a good one I think.
I tend to be amoung the its a bit too early for him brigade but the fact he can hold his own at all at 17 agaisnt some of the teams he has played this year is a credit to him. Once he keeps his head he has a big future.

RedBaron

Curse you RedBaron!!!!
Probably because the pass and move hasn't worked in the last 85 minutes.

Wathik_LFC

TIA Youth Team
This is the exactly type of game Carrol would be suited for. We're playing good ball just wish we had that fear factor in the box.

This is the exactly type of game Carrol would be suited for. We're playing good ball just wish we had that fear factor in the box.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Can't win at home, it's not a good thing

ptt

2019, a year of incredible celebration
In this position, United would score. Until we can do the same, we won't be back at the top table.

gr_sounder

Probably because the pass and move hasn't worked in the last 85 minutes.
Actually it has... it's been the final ball and the connection between attackers that has been lacking.
The pass and move has worked until the final ball ...

gb1986

Can't believe the amount of crosses we've put in considering the opposition.

Colin

TIA First Team
Ahh man, fuck this

I think the best way to place these fuckers is to come hard early on. Get a goal, make them play football and outplay them

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
How many yellows now? Its amazing that none have had a red and i cant believe Whitehead complaining at Sterling to get up, bloody hell, thought tha was in then from Skrtel

RedBaron

Curse you RedBaron!!!!
Actually it has... it's been the final ball and the connection between attackers that has been lacking.
The pass and move has worked until the final ball ...
Sorry your right, It's been a great game which we dominated and should have won 5-0.

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Oh for Gods sake!

Any chance we can have Pepe go into their goal and pass it out from their back?

TassieRed

TIA Regular
Good to see the woodwork making a welcome return this season.

Oh how I've missed him.......

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
If this was Stoke away maybe I'd accept that its a tough fixture but not at home!

gr_sounder

Now that was a card... and given... and now Whitehead best be careful not to get sent off .

Status
Not open for further replies.