• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

PRE Match: Liverpool vs Stoke(Premier League: Sun, 07.10.12; 15:00 BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gr_sounder

This ones on FSG

Pratting around in the markets is turning us in to a pretty passing Villa

Can't beat non top 6 teams at home, that's what you end up with. Mediocrity
FSG don't play the games, and we have the personnel on the field today that should have handled this game.

TTorroro

TIA Youth Team
He is far from the only one.
In a red shirt? I'd seen players give the ball by mispassing, and not by dawdling on the ball. That , and walking with hands on hips. Not trying to pick on him but he's not doing himself favors

Gears

TIA Regular
Proint proven, no? We aren't QPR.

This is the first game where we've really missed that extra striker that we got screwed out of.
We got our 12 million pound striker in Borini and left him on the bench. We chose to go in this with 5 midfield, when we sahin and gerrard were useless in supplying Suarez (who had to drop deep)

What are we trying to do getting Borini to warm up then send him back to the bench to bring on joe cole?

MrRinsin

TIA Regular
Same old, same old just with more posession! I feel like watching the home game against Stoke is a tv program on repeat, nothing happens apart from runs towards the box and weak crosses/passes/running the ball out. It's all good us having this exciting youth that can run and pass but until they start changing games and scoring winners, winning penalties and giving final balls that matter, then what's the point? We need another striker bad, a strong one that can finish. Gerrard is either really shit or really good, today was the former. Wisdom looks solid though. We need goals throughout the team, when is Allen going to score or even come close, Suso, Sterling, Agger, Johnson - please chip in with some goals!

Colin

TIA First Team
What are we trying to do getting Borini to warm up then send him back to the bench to bring on joe cole?
Ridiculous that we didn't bring Borini on but Cole did alright actually so I'm not going to say anything about that one.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Never hope for Allen to score, he is not a goal scoring mid. Hey it was the player that didn't do their job, the system is setup for us to conquer the world.

Colin

TIA First Team
Is it true we only had 2 shots on target?

START PUSHING MEN UP THE FIELD FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!

bijur

TIA Youth Team
Good to see Cole get a game. I hope he is used more. If he is given game time, he will improve to be great for us this season.

bijur

TIA Youth Team
Carrol would have gotten 1 goal Atleast with all those crosses.. Fuck you ayre and Henry . Fuck u
based on what do you say that? He was on the bench today and hasnt so far scored for west ham.

The only thing i feel upset about is we went from a season where torres and gerrard had 50 goals between them to a season where we have absolutely nothing in front of goal.. :-/

bijur

TIA Youth Team
Of course it is also upsetting to see in the league table, our points are less than our games played.

Status
Not open for further replies.