• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

PRE Match: Liverpool vs Udinese (Europa League: Thu, 04.10.12; 20:05 GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick_LFC

Bob and Phil from Brazil!
shelvey is a huge player. new lampard!

downing great cross!

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
SHELVES!!!!! God my love for this man grows by the day! Legend in the making!

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
I love how fast we are getting people in the box on our attacks. On that break there were 4 or 5 in the box waiting for the cross and when we lost it they all ran back.

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Ad-free Member
Two men in the box to receive the pass (wouldn't have seen that if Carroll was on the field)
And what a pass it was
Nice goal.

Also, man oh man, it seems like all of the Liverpool players are pressing all the time when not in possession. Great coaching.

gb1986

Shelvey is fast becoming one of my favourite players, always wants to make an impact. Credit to Downing there too, got his head up and put in a perfect cross. He's been very quiet again otherwise though.

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
I feel sad for Joe Cole, I know we wanted him to leave cos of his wages but hes a decent lad and was once the future of England, now hes rotting on the bench!

Its about time Shelvey got a song isn't it! I mean we are singing about Gerrard and hes not even on the pitch!

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
I am starting to enjoy us playing out form the back, feel a bit worried when it's Enrique doing it but not so worried with these. Also have to admit Downing having one of his better games for us, hope he keeps it up and glad BRs comments seem to have had a positive effect

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Ad-free Member
Love watching the team play the ball out from our goal - but it shaves about 6 months off my life every time they do.

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Love watching the team play the ball out from our goal - but it shaves about 6 months off my life every time they do.
Keeps you on the edge of your seat though doesn't it, besides, this team seem to be getting better at it. At the start of the season i was half expecting us to pass to them or make the sort of mistake Skrtel did a few games ago

zooz

TIA Youth Team
I like how we keep possession of the ball and keep rotating it.

gr_sounder

Keeps you on the edge of your seat though doesn't it, besides, this team seem to be getting better at it. At the start of the season i was half expecting us to pass to them or make the sort of mistake Skrtel did a few games ago
Yup, the style that Rodgers wants us to play takes getting used to... by both the fans and the players... lol. But it looks like the team is buying into it, and it will get better and better as we go... or at least it should.

boston red

Show me the Mane.
For 80% of our second team the passing great more importantly everyone confident on the ball!!

Status
Not open for further replies.