• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre-Match | Man City vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 32 | Thursday July 2nd 20:15h | Etihad Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusBerglund

I'm not watching,i'm not watching,i'm not watching A N Y M O RE.
You'd better watch. It will be a good lesson for the manager, the players, the owners and the fans. Sometimes you can learn much more from a loss.
We are not the finished article. The players need to be humble and work hard. And of course this squad MUST be improved.

Scott Jones

Blunt
Ad-free Member
You'd better watch. It will be a good lesson for the manager, the players, the owners and the fans. Sometimes you can learn much more from a loss.
We are not the finished article. The players need to be humble and work hard. And of course this squad MUST be improved.
He's learnt how we play after winning the title,i'm sure next year will be different.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
I don’t know why JK wouldn’t get Elliott and Taki in at this point. Mane being on accomplishes nothing but risks getting him hurt. And we play again Sunday.

wibseyred

All of this. Champions or not, it’s embarrassing compete level.

EDIT: and I hope JK is bluffing when he says we don’t need to strengthen the squad.
Strength of the squad has nothing at all to do with the result. Its a too simplistic way of thinking.

CanuckoLFC

Ghost in the Shell SAC
Strange game, it is not as if we are second to the balls. We still fought tooth and nail...just that we did not have the rub of the green.

macca1970

After the dive for the penalty, we went into risk mode rather than brains and tried to get on the front foot in one on one situations. But Shitty capitalised on every one of those situations, which most other teams would not have done.

Coupled with misfiring up front, this is what we get. But it'll be a good teram talk for the game next season.

MarcusBerglund

Are you saying that every time we dont win a game we need to go into the market and buy more players? That would mean City would have been in the market 8 times this year
As I said it is not one game:

Our last ten games:

1. Norwich away - lucky win at the end 1-0 LFC.
2. Atletico Madrid lost 1-0
3. West Ham at home, we won 3-2, but our dispaly was not that good and we won thanks to Fabianski,s mistakes for our first and second goal.
4. Watford away. Lost 3-0
5. Chelsea away lost 2-0
6. Bournemouth at home won 2-1, but not an easy win against the team with the wors form in the league
7. Atletico Madrid - lost 3-2. Played much better, but still our defesnive mistakes cost us.
8. Everton away 0-0. Lucky point for us.
9. Palace at home - finally an assured performance.
10. City away - losing 3-0 after 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.