Pre-Match | Man City vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 32 | Thursday July 2nd 20:15h | Etihad Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Strength of the squad has nothing at all to do with the result. Its a too simplistic way of thinking.
It was two different thoughts. But thank you for your input. And you would know “simple thinking” Wibsey, 95% of the garbage you post is of the unreadable, bellyaching variety. Usually crying about something myopic. No one is mistaking you for an intellectual. Good day sir. **tips cap in your direction**

MarcusBerglund

Jesus wept you would think we are 20 points behind City.
Nope, we are 20 points ahead, but I am not a loser and I am not happy with our performance tonight and I can't find anything positive about us for the last 80 minutes.
I bet that Klopp won't be happy after the match and won't say a single word about the point difference berween us and City.

Sweeting

As I said it is not one game:

Our last ten games:

1. Norwich away - lucky win at the end 1-0 LFC.
2. Atletico Madrid lost 1-0
3. West Ham at home, we won 3-2, but our dispaly was not that good and we won thanks to Fabianski,s mistakes for our first and second goal.
4. Watford away. Lost 3-0
5. Chelsea away lost 2-0
6. Bournemouth at home won 2-1, but not an easy win against the team with the wors form in the league
7. Atletico Madrid - lost 3-2. Played much better, but still our defesnive mistakes cost us.
8. Everton away 0-0. Lucky point for us.
9. Palace at home - finally an assured performance.
10. City away - losing 3-0 after 45 minutes.
Don't live in the past.

sportbilly1966

TIA New Signing
It was two different thoughts. But thank you for your input. And you would know “simple thinking” Wibsey, 95% of the garbage you post is of the unreadable, bellyaching variety. Usually crying about something myopic. No one is mistaking you for an intellectual. Good day sir. **tips cap in your direction**
That is a bit over the top!!!

ptt

2020, head of the table.

Our last ten games:

3. West Ham at home, we won 3-2, but our dispaly was not that good and we won thanks to Fabianski,s mistakes for our first and second goal.
5. Chelsea away lost 2-0
6. Bournemouth at home won 2-1, but not an easy win against the team with the wors form in the league
7. Atletico Madrid - lost 3-2. Played much better, but still our defesnive mistakes cost us.
11. BUT FUCK IT BECAUSE WE’VE JUST WALKED THE LEAGUE.

You missed the important one.

basil1492

TIA Squad Member

Our last ten games:

5. Chelsea away lost 2-0
Not going through this list. The fact you think we were lucky to get a point from Everton is enough for me. All over them and they had 1 really good chance near the end. We're still on for a record points total and this game (just after winning the league) is the worst we've played all season. There is a connection there. We're on for a better season than Citys last year, i wonder how many were saying how in need of new players they were at the time. Every single player is playing below their standard in this game, thats why it looks so bad. As for those games mentioned, its amazing that we had 10 poor games and are 20 points clear at the top and champions along with all our other trophies this year. As others have mentioned, this is you taking the only chance you've really had this year to take a pop at the owners, amazingly the week after we won the league.

wibseyred

Typical of you gets called out for posting cobblers so changes subject like always.

Status
Not open for further replies.