Pre-Match | Man City vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 32 | Thursday July 2nd 20:15h | Etihad Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusBerglund

The other 9 games aren't happening right now and are therefore irrelevant. By your own logic.
Well, I was talking exactly about what happened tonight and if you don't want to accept it, it is only your problem. I see things from us I don't like and I am sure the manager won't like it. We need to improve, simple as that. And for our last 10 games we have not been good enough. /that is why we are out of the CL, FA and we are losing 4-0 against City.

Now I wish you a good night so you can enjoy it as I will enjoy a glass of Hibiki.

jabu

TIA New Signing
Well, I was talking exactly about what happened tonight and if you don't want to accept it, it is only your problem. I see things from us I don't like and I am sure the manager won't like it. We need to improve, simple as that. And for our last 10 games we have not been good enough. /that is why we are out of the CL, FA and we are losing 4-0 against City.

Now I wish you a good night so you can enjoy it as I will enjoy a galss of Hibiki.
bye!!

Livvy

Alles wird gut
Our boys will be the first to admit that they weren't good enough today, happens. There is really no team in the world that hasn't had a bad game and lost here and there. But that doesn't makes them shit tbh, they will take is as a motivation for the next season.

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
The scoreline is embarrassing. In their heads, they are all on the dancefloor. I hope Jurgen gives them a huge b*ll*cking

Magnus

Yeah, well, this isn't very fun.

Good night ladies and gents, I am off...

Status
Not open for further replies.