Pre-Match | Man City vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 32 | Thursday July 2nd 20:15h | Etihad Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFCFFC

Gotta admit I love all the hubris from Gallagher - deep down he knew there was a good chance it'd blow up in his face. Maybe old mate can change his band's name to Noel Gallagher and the High Flying Liverbirds?

Anyway 2-1 to us or something like that. Can't see us letting our standards slip.

jaffod

Really looking forward to this. Pricks like Sterling and Walker giving us a guard of honour. Beautiful. Then the game itself, think it will be competitive, neither side will want to lose, but even if we do we're still THE FUCKING CHAMPIONS!!!
They must be looking forward to this like a turkey looks forward to Christmas, the cheating manc cunts.

Mascot88

Bootroom Member
Admin
Really looking forward to this. Pricks like Sterling and Walker giving us a guard of honour. Beautiful. Then the game itself, think it will be competitive, neither side will want to lose, but even if we do we're still THE FUCKING CHAMPIONS!!!
They must be looking forward to this like a turkey looks forward to Christmas, the cheating manc cunts.
It’s going to be fucking epic. I hope Joe enjoys being applauded on by young master Raheem.

Darrel3000

Liverpool is my Religion
Gotta admit I love all the hubris from Gallagher - deep down he knew there was a good chance it'd blow up in his face. Maybe old mate can change his band's name to Noel Gallagher and the High Flying Liverbirds?

Anyway 2-1 to us or something like that. Can't see us letting our standards slip.
listen yall. give klopp a week to prepare the lads and the last 2 years have shown we win every time, except when we beat ourselves that not happenin on jul 2nd.

sandsoftime

Just read in the Liverpool Echo that Danny Murphy - our ex-Red - seemed upset that we're getting a guard of honour from City's players and that our players are not fit to lace KDB's boots.
I would expect that from Gary Neville but not from one of our ex-Reds.
Murphy is not an ex-red in the true sense of the phrase... more a Tottenham Hotspur groupie.. and a closet Man Utd fan..!

Can anyone imagine him, his limited footballing talents, or his 'sourpuss' personality getting anywhere near this present day Liverpool side.... No me neither..!
Sooooooo slow the only time he wasn't caught in possession was when he took a free kick knowing the defenders were 10yards away..! :0)
He is/was exactly the type of average player this team and the tempo they play at would shred into little pieces....

So when we look at the calibre of him... offering his opinions... maybe we should forgive him for his limitations eh..!
In these dark times across the world... with football being an entertainments business after all... maybe some of these TV producers need to take a long hard look at some of these ex-players they are wheeling out in front of us, and take note of the drivel and incoherent logic that pours like honey from a mouth that obviously does NOT engage with their brain..!
But hey ho... they are the experts eh...!!! Give me Chris Kamara any day :0)

sandsoftime

This team is special - FACT..!
What they have achieved in an era of 'bore draw' philosophy from many a limited manager... WOW!
Maybe it should be the negative pundits and the diatribe they direct our way that should give us the guard of honour for keeping them in a lifestyle most of them don't deserve.! Murphy's mate Danny Mills in particular springs to mind with me..
Any and all recognition, no matter how big or small... should be proffered to this Liverpool side...

Red Armada

TIA Regular
Just read in the Liverpool Echo that Danny Murphy - our ex-Red - seemed upset that we're getting a guard of honour from City's players and that our players are not fit to lace KDB's boots.
I would expect that from Gary Neville but not from one of our ex-Reds.
Murphy's punditry is as shit as his career after he left Liverpool. Almost everything he says is wrong, as is this remark. TAA, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum and the rest aren't fit enough to lace De Bruyne's laces? That's funny because they are World, European and English champions.

Bellend.

[email protected]

Mascot88

Bootroom Member
Admin
What a cunt. He can fuck right off. He really doesn't identify with us and we certainly don't identify with him.
Of all our ex players in the media, he is the one I like the least. He doesn’t seem to have ever been able to get over how the club let him leave.

Quicksand

Looking for Clues...
Of all our ex players in the media, he is the one I like the least. He doesn’t seem to have ever been able to get over how the club let him leave.
I agree. But in some ways him being critical is ok, it is a good repost when hit with "all ex Liverpool pundits are biased". Just point to Danny and say "not true, case in point!"

Status
Not open for further replies.