• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre-Match | Manchester United vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 9 | Sunday October 20th 16:30h | Old Trafford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Alright folks am going to log off in hopes that my LACK of watching turns things around. Not much else changing. Hopefully Keita can affect this

Mascot88

Bootroom Member
Admin
Hope Klopp tears an absolute fucking strip off Atkinson post game.

StevenAlonso

We need to win this to show them that they cant win even with cheating but looks like not gonna be our day..

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
I agree with Sweeting that I thought the passive approach at the onset was an odd tactic. Instead of pressing them and taking the game TO United we let them dictate to us. I love JK but seemed odd.

And to put in context, OGS said they "want" to play us, and here we are staring down a defeat. Klopp seemed full of himself responding to those remarks and wasn't at all aggressive to test their will.

epsomred

Give yourselves the chance to be heros
Ad-free Member
Worse performance in weeks maybe months. A lesson for our younger fans, this is what we used to play like season in season out and that’s why we have not won the title for 30 years.

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
I've never seen us hit so many long aimless balls to no one

Prolix

Long Time Nemesis™
Ad-free Member
Atkinson doesn't make us blow a pass like that once we finally start playing with tempo.

Magnus

I am so disappointed with our boys. So many wrong decisions on the pitch, so disjointed, no counter attacking threat and we create nothing against established defense. Our movement is off, formation not working at all.

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
There no point in keita coming on and sitting deep. Stick him up front

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
I'd be more interested in him giving himself a talking to. For some reason he has a mental block in this fixture.
I thought JK laid an egg last season at OT as well. Totally passive same as tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.