• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre Match Napoli v Liverpool CL KO 20:00 (17,09,19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Let's not get hung up on the shit decision for the penalty. Let's concentrate on the utter shite served up again away from home. You would think we would have learnt our lesson from last year.
Shite ? We have not been on fire, but we have not played that badly for a difficult away game. Do you really think we have played shite? We have been more dangerous than Napoli much of the game.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
He makes no contact with the ball though. Player makes the most of it in the style of Harry Kane imo.

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
And here comes the fucking acting. See them drop like flies now.
Italian clubs suck

wibseyred

Shite ? We have not been on fire, but we have not played that badly for a difficult away game. Do you really think we have played shite? We have been more dangerous than Napoli much of the game.
Yeah I do it's been dire shite. We are Champions of Europe not some no mark team hoping to get a point.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Anoying like hell, but for fuck sake, what is the point with that video studio full of refs !!!
They only correct blatant errors from the ref. Apparently, that wasn't judged as one, and I can see it to be honest. There was contact, most definitely. If the ref had judged that it wasn't a pen, VAR wouldn't have overturned him either.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
I am ready for barely 55 seconds or less of stoppage time.

Magnus

They only correct blatant errors from the ref. Apparently, that wasn't judged as one, and I can see it to be honest. There was contact, most definitely. If the ref had judged that it wasn't a pen, VAR wouldn't have overturned him either.
Maybe, but I want to see it a couple of more times. At first, I thought it was clear pen, but when I saw it again, I thought it was nothing. But sure, you may be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.