• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre Match Newcastle v Liverpool (EPL 04/05/19 KO 19:45)

William Clarke

REDSHIRT ~ I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
My nerves are shattered after watching that game. Newcastle believed hoofing the ball towards our penalty box was going to gain for them a goal and the worrying thing was it almost worked. They were dangerous although the ref missed a lot of pushing by them, especially Condom. Thankfully for us we held out and returned to the top of the league again. We're keeping it real in the race for the title and Citeh will have to go again. Well done Reds.

Maria

SUPER Champions of Europe VI
I know what you mean. I had to go outside FOR a quick walk to getsome fresh air.
What a full throttle, angina inducing match. God knows what are we going to be like in the final EPL match. Not sure if I can survive anymore of this.

William Clarke

I know what you mean. I had to go outside FOR a quick walk to getsome fresh air.
What a full throttle, angina inducing match. God knows what are we going to be like in the final EPL match. Not sure if I can survive anymore of this.
I hate to say it but I would say the pressure is beginning to effect the lads. It's to their credit that they grind out results game after game. 94 points- unbelievable.

cynicaloldgit

Resident Misanthrope
Ad-free Member
A few draws that we should have won, which allowed Citeh to catch us up. Could've been more than 98, maybe over 100 points.
Wrongly disallowed goal at Arsenal; blatant penalty not given against Leicester. And that’s without the Kompany incident.

We should be celebrating winning the title tonight.

William Clarke

Wrongly disallowed goal at Arsenal; blatant penalty not given against Leicester. And that’s without the Kompany incident.

We should be celebrating winning the title tonight.
That we should :well done: Let's hope it's ours come next Sunday.