Pre-Match | Norwich vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 26 | Saturday February 15th 17:30h | Carrow Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffod

Expect Mane to be fit.

Everything suggests 3 more points but can't take them for granted. Biggest problem could actually be rustiness.
Norwich are similar to Bournemouth in that they'll have a go and that plays right into our hands, it's hard to not see us scoring at least 2 and that should be enough.
Up the fucking Reds!!

Quicksand

Looking for Clues...
Mane could realistically be back. Fabinho should have a bit of edge back after last game. Ox, Keita, Matip, Lovren, Lallana, Shaqiri, Jones, Minamino, Origi and maybe Miner fighting for space on the bench!

Nice conundrums to have.

Flobs

FADA
Expect Mane to be fit.

Everything suggests 3 more points but can't take them for granted. Biggest problem could actually be rustiness.
Norwich are similar to Bournemouth in that they'll have a go and that plays right into our hands, it's hard to not see us scoring at least 2 and that should be enough.
Up the fucking Reds!!
That's a round about way to talk about banana skins. :D

GermanRed

from doubters to believers to sky-high achievers
Will be interesting to see if Klopp will rest key players in league games before CL and FA Cup games.

Probably not against Norwich but maybe against Watford (few days before FA Cup against Chelsea) and against Bournemouth (few days before CL second leg.

LeoT

We need to keep it strong, do the job over the next 5 or 6 games, only then should we give some player a chance to express themselves if we want to.

I'd go with this...

Alisson

Trent - Gomez - VvD - Robbo

Fabinho
Hendo ----------- Gini

Salah - Bobby - Mini​

I've seen almost 30 years of almost getting there, we are currently almost there, but this time we need to run through the line.

Flobs

FADA
We need to keep it strong, do the job over the next 5 or 6 games, only then should we give some player a chance to express themselves if we want to.

I'd go with this...

Alisson

Trent - Gomez - VvD - Robbo

Fabinho
Hendo ----------- Gini

Salah - Bobby - Mini​

I've seen almost 30 years of almost getting there, we are currently almost there, but this time we need to run through the line.
Where's AOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.