Pre-Match | Norwich vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 26 | Saturday February 15th 17:30h | Carrow Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

FIFA Club Champions of The World
Ad-free Member
I hear ya! Iv not bothered at all about this game. Iv been shopping, found a joint of gammon for £1.50 which Iv just started to cook and a massive chunk of beef for £1.61.
Well happy with that.
Was trying to stay awake, I have been up since 6 am.

Well done Redman . Tough match in difficult windy conditions.

sportbilly1966

TIA New Signing
Commentators commending Norwich yet kept mentioning Norwich's back 6, preferred the Norwich that was so positive that we played in the 1st game.

We should have won by more

SithBaare

From Doubters to Believers
Better second half by Liverpool. Naby was far far better when played through the middle. People fail to notice that Gini , Alex , Mo , Trent were even more woeful tonight. Naby wasn't the worst Liverpool player on the pitch

wibseyred

I know. But reading that knobhead's comments you'd think he stank every single touch
If you think that's a good showing from him your easily pleased. Hes been here 18 months now and the same excuse keep getting trotted out when hes been not good.

sportbilly1966

TIA New Signing
Better second half by Liverpool. Naby was far far better when played through the middle. People fail to notice that Gini , Alex , Mo , Trent were even more woeful tonight. Naby wasn't the worst Liverpool player on the pitch
Some have agendas in regards to whom they like and always blame the easy options when it aint working.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
If you think that's a good showing from him your easily pleased. Hes been here 18 months now and the same excuse keep getting trotted out when hes been not good.
I was pleased with it. Took up good positions, looked for the dangerous passes that didn't always came off. Was excellent defensively.

A rusty performance but essentially he was trying to do the right things on the pitch. No problem with that.

SithBaare

From Doubters to Believers
I was pleased with it. Took up good positions, looked for the dangerous passes that didn't always came off. Was excellent defensively.

A rusty performance but essentially he was trying to do the right things on the pitch. No problem with that.
Playing both him and Alex as 2 #8's essentially didn't work. Alex can't play through the left and there wasn't enough communication between him and mo. Naby links up better with Mane than he does with Mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.