• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

PRE Match: Norwich vs Liverpool (PL: Sat, 29.09.12; 15:00 GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryStew1980

TIA First Team
Dear me poor by skrtel and yet another that Reina looked like he should have kept out.

gb1986

Are we sure Skrtel didn't sign for someone else this summer?

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
Slightly concerned about letting 2 in but hey we are going to win a game, I feel euphoric!!

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
Hrm... Liverpool fallen asleep a little bit there... oh well

snape

TIA Youth Team
hard to keep focused when you are leading by so much. our players are unused to it.

hoosierred

Ad-free Member
I'm not going to get too worried that the team lost focus a little once they were up 4-0. Still a great performance and a much needed win.

Does Lucas get back in the team when he's healthy?

MikeOscar

Klopp Klopp
I know I'm being slightly greedy now, but those individual errors must be erased.
Nothing greedy about that. So far we're getting two goals against every single game on average and it's a major worry. As good as our general play was today, the defense was still very poor. We could have easily conceded four goals had Norwich been more clinical.

Colin

TIA First Team
I know I'm being slightly greedy now, but those individual errors must be erased.
You aren't being greedy.

We won't play Norwich every week. We've proven already we are just as capable of comitting these errors in close games. BR won't enjoy those at all and it takes a little bit of a shine of the otherwise terrific win!

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
Why don't Norwich start Holt. are they mad?

Bad mistake from Skrtel.
I agree. Said the same thing earlier. Houghton won't do very well if he keeps making stupid decisions like that. Tbh, I reckon Norwich will go down this season. Them and Reading. Hopefully boring, shit QPR will be the other one.

Upstate_Chad

TIA Youth Team
Great match today. There may have been some lapses, but let's enjoy this day everyone! It is a sign of great things to come.

Elated!

gb1986

WOOHHOOO Finally a win, hopefully many more to come... Can't wait to watch us again, getting really excited about the way we're starting to play and some of our players.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Scoreline flatter us a bit, we are clinical today... or rather Suarez is clinical today with his shots. We are not really playing them off the park, they just aren't as good. When they went up to our half or final 3rd, chances are they will rattle us, shake our defenders a bit. Not composed and controlled.

Having said that, we won. That's all that counts. Sahin-Suso-Suarez, wonderful trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.