• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

PRE Match: Norwich vs Liverpool (PL: Sat, 29.09.12; 15:00 GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Great to see Agger playing. Really feared the worse on that one

Muad

TIA New Signing
The hell were Skrtel and Reina just doing? Unnecessarily coming under pressure.

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
See that chat with the refs did absolutely nothing, fed up of the refs now. Even the commentators saying we haven't had any decisions go our way now

NZred

The Red From NZ
What the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the hell is that not a penalty. Yet another bullshit ref decision gone against us. This is becoming a fucking joke.

gb1986

It's gone past annoying and it's just funny now to me. The defender pretty much gave Suarez a kung fu elbow there as if he was trying to break a stack of bricks.

Suarez has been bouncing right back onto his feet after every challenge he's gone down under. Understandably stayed down after that but didn't argue at all. He's being extremely mature.

Archer

TIA First Team
I've developed a strong dislike for Norwich fans. I wish relegation on them.

Muad

TIA New Signing
Imagine the kind of effort to keep one's cool after that. I woulda punched the ref in the face.

Impartiality from the refs my arse. Too many similar incidences of bias and negligence to be a coincidence in my opinion.

gb1986

I hope the commentators/pundits etc make not of Suarez's performance today, if that was a Utd penalty appeal the entire team would have surrounded the ref, Ferdinand barking demands.

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Wouldn't have counted but good save by Reina and so unlucky for Stevie not to finish off that move

Archer

TIA First Team
arsenal, west brom and today - we don't track the runs of midfielders

But you just know that if we complained too much, we'd be given yellows left right and center.
yep, a balance has to be found though - swarming is against the rules, same for swearing etc, but pressure can still be applied i think.

We should surely be wearing RED whenever possible, no?!
red yellow and green can be a nightmare for some peoples' eyesight, and most prem refs are already blind

Status
Not open for further replies.